The Student Room Group

The TSR Tamil Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by starstudent7
Wow that's really good.:smile: Same here I am predicted all A*s so I hope I get them.:biggrin:

How is your revision going?

I have just about done the first chapter of OMAM, I am too lazy. How is yours going? How has revision so far been going?
Original post by niv1234
I have just about done the first chapter of OMAM, I am too lazy. How is yours going? How has revision so far been going?

I did 9 hours worth of English lit revision today so i am drained.:redface: Hopefully it works out well tommorow. Hopefully you get your A* tomorrow too even if you haven't revised much.:wink:
I did 9 hours worth of English lit revision today so i am drained.:redface: Hopefully it works out well tommorow. Hopefully you get your A* tomorrow too even if you haven't revised much.:wink:

That is really impressive, I hope you do well,I am going to switch off my laptop now, what board do you do? I have set my alarm for 4:30 I am such an idiot. Thanks but I find English really hard :frown: .
Original post by niv1234
That is really impressive, I hope you do well,I am going to switch off my laptop now, what board do you do? I have set my alarm for 4:30 I am such an idiot. Thanks but I find English really hard :frown: .

AQA. What are you?:smile:
AQA. What are you?:smile:

WJEC, I have OMAM and poetry tomorrow than AVFTB and LOTF on Friday what about you?
Original post by niv1234
WJEC, I have OMAM and poetry tomorrow than AVFTB and LOTF on Friday what about you?

I do the same as you!! Same board as well ... Are sure you don't go to my school ? :biggrin:
Original post by nisha.sri
I do the same as you!! Same board as well ... Are sure you don't go to my school ? :biggrin:

I don't think so whereabouts is your school? Mine is in Hillingdon
Original post by niv1234
I don't think so whereabouts is your school? Mine is in Hillingdon

Kent.
How are you feeling about tomorrows exam ?
Kent.
How are you feeling about tomorrows exam ?

Really unprepared. What about you? I should probably leave and revise some more but I am really lazy and have no motivation for anything rn.
Original post by niv1234
Really unprepared. What about you? I should probably leave and revise some more but I am really lazy and have no motivation for anything rn.

I've done about 7-8 hours of English Lit but i don't know if it's enough :smile:
What are your predictions for OMAM?
Watch some videos like Mr Bruff,Mr Salles, The english Teacher :smile:
I've done about 7-8 hours of English Lit but i don't know if it's enough :smile:
What are your predictions for OMAM?
Watch some videos like Mr Bruff,Mr Salles, The english Teacher :smile:

I have looked over the past papers and I think we might get a mood and atmosphere question. I want a to what extent question.
Original post by niv1234
I have looked over the past papers and I think we might get a mood and atmosphere question. I want a to what extent question.

Yeh i thought that too :smile: I don't like the to what extent questions. I prefer character questions and some thematic questions for example Loneliness and Dreams
Yeh i thought that too :smile: I don't like the to what extent questions. I prefer character questions and some thematic questions for example Loneliness and Dreams

For some reason my teacher spent so much time on contect for LOTF but not much for OMAM.
Reply 1573
Original post by niv1234
Thanks, I know :frown: , its slightly better than yours though, really don't see how you cope I would have given up by now if I were you.

வீரம் :wink:
Original post by niv1234
(p.s. don't laugh but I just googled what XD stands for)

you need to spend more time on the internet hun smh haha
Original post by RizK
வீரம் :wink:

you need to spend more time on the internet hun smh haha

Yes that is very brave. Why would I need to do that? Also just googled 'smh', which one did you mean shaking my head, stupid minded human or so much hate. I really hope it wasn't stupid minded human.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude! You will find soo much Tamil people outside of India! The thing is that most of them are Srilankans not Indians... :cool:
Original post by Ajju_Rocks0
Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude! You will find soo much Tamil people outside of India! The thing is that most of them are Srilankans not Indians... :cool:

Are you either Sri Lankan or Indian?
Original post by niv1234
Yes that is very brave. Why would I need to do that? Also just googled 'smh', which one did you mean shaking my head, stupid minded human or so much hate. I really hope it wasn't stupid minded human.

Smh is most commonly used for "shaking my head". xD
Also guys, just wanted to say... there shouldn't be a splitting between Sri-Lankan Tamils and Indian Tamils or whatever...
In the end, we're all Tamils, and that's what matters :smile: especially in this Tamil Society :smile:
All love for my Tamils <3
Original post by fastandfurious
Smh is most commonly used for "shaking my head". xD

Thanks thats really helpful

Original post by fastandfurious
Also guys, just wanted to say... there shouldn't be a splitting between Sri-Lankan Tamils and Indian Tamils or whatever...
In the end, we're all Tamils, and that's what matters :smile: especially in this Tamil Society :smile:
All love for my Tamils <3

I completely agree. I didn't mean it that way, sorry if my comment above sounded rude. Of course all Tamils are welcome, I was just curious.

Quick Reply

Latest