The Student Room Group

The TSR Tamil Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by starstudent7
Thank you x. Ur lucky that yours finished early and what work experience are you doing?:smile:
These are the exams that I did, what did you do?:

Biology

Chemistry

Textiles

English Language

English Literature

French

History

Maths

Physics

PE Btec

Citizenship

I did English language, English literature, maths, triple science, History, French, German and Latin for GCSE. I also did an entry level in Ancient Greek. Thats a lot of subjects. I would have failed at PE.

I have work experience in an opticians, do you have work experience?
Reply 1681
Got two today then one tomorrow then I'm done! :biggrin:
Original post by niv1234
I did English language, English literature, maths, triple science, History, French, German and Latin for GCSE. I also did an entry level in Ancient Greek. Thats a lot of subjects. I would have failed at PE.

I have work experience in an opticians, do you have work experience?

Oh ok:smile: You do so many languages and I couldn't cope with one:redface: PE isn't that bad though its mainly coursework.:u: You must be really smart to do so many gcses. I just finished my last exam which was good and I am doing NCS in 3 weeks time too.:smile:
Original post by RizK
Got two today then one tomorrow then I'm done! :biggrin:

Good luck!
Oh ok:smile: You do so many languages and I couldn't cope with one:redface: PE isn't that bad though its mainly coursework.:u: You must be really smart to do so many gcses. I just finished my last exam which was good and I am doing NCS in 3 weeks time too.:smile:

Oh ok. I love languages, I don't know why but I find them more interesting and slightly easier than other subjects. I hate PE so much. I only do 10, how many did you do? Ooh, how was it? How do you feel? Have fun! Lots of my friends are doing that.
Original post by niv1234
Oh ok. I love languages, I don't know why but I find them more interesting and slightly easier than other subjects. I hate PE so much. I only do 10, how many did you do? Ooh, how was it? How do you feel? Have fun! Lots of my friends are doing that.

Oh wow:smile: I do 11:smile: My exam was good but I don't feel super confident.:biggrin: Thank you, I hope I do.:smile:
Oh wow:smile: I do 11:smile: My exam was good but I don't feel super confident.:biggrin: Thank you, I hope I do.:smile:

Oh ok, I did one early but I don't know if it counts for anything. I know what you mean.
Original post by niv1234
Oh ok, I did one early but I don't know if it counts for anything. I know what you mean.

Oh ok, good luck for results day.:smile:
Oh ok, good luck for results day.:smile:

Thanks. Good luck to you too. I'm so tired, did so much photocopying today. How was your day? Are you on your summer holiday yet?
Original post by niv1234
Thanks. Good luck to you too. I'm so tired, did so much photocopying today. How was your day? Are you on your summer holiday yet?

Thank you.:smile: Me too, I just cleared away all the past papers and books from my room and gave my room a good tidying.:smile: My day was ok tbh and yes I am on my summer holiday finally.:u:
Thank you.:smile: Me too, I just cleared away all the past papers and books from my room and gave my room a good tidying.:smile: My day was ok tbh and yes I am on my summer holiday finally.:u:

It was 100s of forms for the optician took 3 and a half hours in the afternoon. Ugh. I really think they saved it all up for me to do. I need to do that my room has looked like a disaster zone since exams. Thats good. Thats nice have a nice summer.

Also do you have any TV show recommendations?
Original post by niv1234
It was 100s of forms for the optician took 3 and a half hours in the afternoon. Ugh. I really think they saved it all up for me to do. I need to do that my room has looked like a disaster zone since exams. Thats good. Thats nice have a nice summer.

Also do you have any TV show recommendations?

Oh wow, I forgot that you were working at the opticians.:smile: You should as it helped to relax lol:smile: Thank you and to you to:wink:
I am not good with TV shows but I am going to be catching up with pretty little liars.:smile: I am more of a Instagram person so I am going to be catching up to what I missed too.:colondollar: What would you recommend? I also watch tamil tv more than English so!:colondollar:
Oh wow, I forgot that you were working at the opticians.:smile: You should as it helped to relax lol:smile: Thank you and to you to:wink:
I am not good with TV shows but I am going to be catching up with pretty little liars.:smile: I am more of a Instagram person so I am going to be catching up to what I missed too.:colondollar: What would you recommend? I also watch tamil tv more than English so!:colondollar:

Oh ok. Thats fine. Thanks.

Whats that aboout? Oh ok, I'm not really into that stuff. I've just started watching Once upon a time and its amazing. I don't really watch Tamil stuff.
Original post by niv1234
Oh ok. Thats fine. Thanks.

Whats that aboout? Oh ok, I'm not really into that stuff. I've just started watching Once upon a time and its amazing. I don't really watch Tamil stuff.

Oh ok, ur welcome:smile: Pretty little liars is an American teen drama which is focused on the theme of mystery and thriller.:smile: Maybe you'll like it, youtube it or google it if you want.:h:
Oh ok, ur welcome:smile: Pretty little liars is an American teen drama which is focused on the theme of mystery and thriller.:smile: Maybe you'll like it, youtube it or google it if you want.:h:

Ok, I'll check it out. How was your day?
Original post by niv1234
Ok, I'll check it out. How was your day?

You should and it was good:smile:
How is everyone ?
Original post by nisha.sri
How is everyone ?

Just found out there was a thread for tamils, Vanakkam, if thats how u spell it
Wouldn't have even known about this thread if tamil fever didnt tell me.
I'm fine how r u??
Original post by Rockyboy
Just found out there was a thread for tamils, Vanakkam, if thats how u spell it
Wouldn't have even known about this thread if tamil fever didnt tell me.
I'm fine how r u??

Ah okay :smile:
I'm good :smile:
hey ppl
we need to get this thread going
#thisthreadmatters
[video="youtube;dVYQOW2CIDw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVYQOW2CIDw[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest