Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Graduate entry dentistry 2012 - (University of central Lancashire)

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who had interviews today, how were they?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received any rejection email/letter from UCLan?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    how was everyones interview today?? mines on thursday getting nervous now! how basic is the basic mcq?? :s
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know how soon uclan will be giving offers/rejections? i forgot to ask when i was at interviewn
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OB2)
    does anyone know how soon uclan will be giving offers/rejections? i forgot to ask when i was at interviewn
    my firend who interviews there mentioned its sometime in january, looking at previous years it does look like its towards the end of jan x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarabds)
    my firend who interviews there mentioned its sometime in january, looking at previous years it does look like its towards the end of jan x
    thanks i do hope its sooner tho i hate this wait
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard back frm lancashire since the interview??? i heard people they really like hear before xmas and then everyone else will be middle of jan :s thats what one of the interviewers told me!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    We're were told no-one will hear back before the 14th December. Also, it will probably be via UCAS/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ooh ok! have u heard back yet?? im still waiting
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Noo nothing yet!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys,
    I am thinking of applying for dentistry at UCLAN, how is the interview there? is it stressfull? is it difficult?
    my degree is biomedical. how is the MCQs questions? does anyone know about the interview day?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard back yet….
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nope :/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    not yet.... I'm getting a little obsessed waiting for the post and checking track!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh my God me too im obsessed with the post! sorry i take so long to reply im not getting email updates when people reply post just came and there was nothing again i’d rather have a letter as Track scares me lol its really ominous! im tempted to call them but i just know i shouldnt so im gnna leave it……...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know! I sit and wait for the postman before I'll go out and then am really disappointed! Wonder if we will hear before christmas? I'm beginning to doubt it....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    any news?? back to postman stalking....
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed, toes crossed, thinking positives thoughts in the hope that I can influence their decisions
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    today was UCLan's last interview day so I imagine we will hear maybe next 7 days.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No news yet, yep back to postman stalking lol, i start uni on monday, im guessing the next 2 weeks r gnna be THE 2 weeks….so countdown after monday! getting so anxious now…….

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 5, 2013
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.