The Student Room Group

Graduate entry dentistry 2012 - (University of central Lancashire)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
was it today? i didnt realise….yep next 7/14days then…..omg….scary times
Reply 41
I asked at interview and they said it will be mid-january as the last batch of interviews were on the 4th. fingers crossed guys!!
Reply 42
any news?....
i think with whats going on at the moment, no news is good news
Reply 43
anyone heard anything yet…..im still waiting..
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 44
but good things come to those who wait i suppose! :smile:
Reply 45
and the wait continues......
Reply 46
yep….
Reply 47
End of january according to health admissions officer on friday and it will be definately via UCAS.!!
Reply 48
really? not a letter? thats suprising and scary! ucas scares me…..another 2 weeks to go then, lets keep the faith people :smile:
hi, iv got a few months of my biomed degree left (am in final year) and was considering dentistry grad entry but have no clinical experience and have been reading people stats and it seems i have no chance of getting in, any advice/hope?
Reply 50
doesn't the time seem to be going so so slowly?!!

unknown guy, it's probably a good idea to get some work experience now. I just rang the dentist I go to and they were great, he also gave me other contacts so i could observe in the hospital, etc.
Reply 51
I hate the wait!! Although I would rather find out after exams if I dont get in rather than exams going to pot and having no chance at all lol
Reply 52
yeah time seems to be going very slowly…just a lil longer now guys c’mon we can do this, patience is a virtue and all that :smile: im still post man stalking tho despite them saying it will be via ucas lol
Reply 53
so the postman came today, delivered along with the usual bills and junk mail a hand addressed letter to me. I was all excited and nervous. Opened it to find.... a letter from a dog food company offering to sell me 20 bags of dog food for a saving of about 20p....arrgghhh
Reply 54
LOLLLLL@Xioni! when i started reading post this i got all nervous! think we’ve gotta wait until at least next week yet thats kinda end of jan i suppose….
Reply 55
another week to wait? I hope that's all!! I don't think I can take the strain lol
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by xioni
another week to wait? I hope that's all!! I don't think I can take the starin lol

Yeah! They had the interviews so early, it feels like we have been waiting forever!!!:tumble:
Reply 57
it's getting so bad I can't even type...lol
Reply 58
i nooo feels like ages ago! do u reckon it will be this week??
Reply 59
wishfull thinking? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest