The Student Room Group

Essex girl goes to Wolverhampton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Ive always wanted them to get together but i reckon its like ash and misty, never gonna happen :frown:
Original post by jendra9311
sorry

waiting for more :'(
Keep it going I love this thread!
Reply 183
Sorry I havn't posted in a while, been so busy having fun :P

My boyfriends great, things are going really well. I finished my last exam this morning so now I have nothing but sims to do for the next two weeks.

Lots of people are leaving uni accom early which kinda sucks because I was hoping to have a last big thing with my flatmates.
Reply 184
this morning i couldn't sleep before my exam and i got like 2 hours sleep, so when i got back from my exam at 11am i naturally went straight to bed and finally got some shut eye.

at 2pm i woke up, scared s**tless and nearly hysterical because i though i had overslept my exam. luckily my brain switched on seconds before i called my boyfriend in my panic and pointed out that i was fully dressed.
Reply 185
Original post by jendra9311
ok, just realised my dads birthday is on the 27th FEBUARY and it is currently january. :facepalm: paid first class for nothing...

sometimes you gotta laugh

Same as my birthday
Subscribes :tongue:
Reply 187
Omg i love this thread! I like how you make everything seem so normal but extremely interesting too so i can't wait to start uni too^^
Reply 188
I'm glad you carried on with this thread, it's made the last hour of my life enjoyable. It's given me a proper insight to how life at uni is and made me more confident for applying this autumn.
Original post by NiallC
I'm glad you carried on with this thread, it's made the last hour of my life enjoyable. It's given me a proper insight to how life at uni is and made me more confident for applying this autumn.

I thought for a second that you were saying that you had 1 hour left to live!
Reply 190
i love the blog, i wish more students did this. i've been debating wheather wolv should be in my top 5 for pharmacy and after reading your blog, im very tempted to put it down.
Reply 191
I've just sat reading through this entire thread!. It was very enjoyable. Do let us know how you got on in your exams and it would be great if you could carry on the blog through your second year :smile:
Reply 192
I've just reread this thread again. Did it about half a year ago, but it's a really awesome story, and it makes me want to go to uni right now even more! (Though I live in Denmark, life at uni should be a bit similar.)

I'm also voting for you carrying the blog through your second year. I admit that the first weeks of the first year might be more interesting, but you've made the rest of your blog equally interesting to read!
Reply 193
Hi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending