Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Dentistry Reapplicants 2012

Announcements Posted on
Are you at uni? Can you help prospective students with their questions? We're looking for uni forum assistants 19-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    rejection from bristol today :'(

got a leeds interview end of jan, anyone else?
    anyone had a leeds interview before and know what its like by any chance?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaina1)
    rejection from bristol today :'(

got a leeds interview end of jan, anyone else?
    anyone had a leeds interview before and know what its like by any chance?
    Oh sorry to hear that but well done on your leeds interview
    I don't know what the interview is like there, sorry! But you've done well to get an interview so be confident and maybe go through the general questions like why dentistry, why Leeds, work exp etc. Hope it goes well how is the rest of your application going?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hkn123)
    Oh sorry to hear that but well done on your leeds interview
    I don't know what the interview is like there, sorry! But you've done well to get an interview so be confident and maybe go through the general questions like why dentistry, why Leeds, work exp etc. Hope it goes well how is the rest of your application going?

ahh thanks for your help!
    the application isnt going so well tbh, didnt get kings and bristol and interview for leeds soon and had an interview at liverpool in december,
    wbu?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    ahh thanks for your help!
    the application isnt going so well tbh, didnt get kings and bristol and interview for leeds soon and had an interview at liverpool in december,
    wbu?
    lol no probs.. ohh hopefully it'll be good news from now on how did your liverpool interview go?
    i have an offer from king's, still waiting to hear from cardiff and manchester but i reckon they'll be rejections now
    best of luck for your interview at leeds, sorry i couldn't be of more help for it.. but keep positive and i'm sure you'll get an offer
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    manchester interviews in feb anyone?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol no probs.. ohh hopefully it'll be good news from now on how did your liverpool interview go?
    i have an offer from king's, still waiting to hear from cardiff and manchester but i reckon they'll be rejections now
    best of luck for your interview at leeds, sorry i couldn't be of more help for it.. but keep positive and i'm sure you'll get an offer
    AHH congrats for ure kings offer! thats excellent! so jealous hahaa
    thaanks, fingers crossed i guess
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool11)
    manchester interviews in feb anyone?
    nope, still nothing.. have you got one?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    nope, still nothing.. have you got one?
    no not yet, i was asking cos i dont know if they have given them all out yet?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    AHH congrats for ure kings offer! thats excellent! so jealous hahaa
    thaanks, fingers crossed i guess
    haha, thanks
    think of it this way.. they've called you for an interview because they like the look of you on paper.. so just prove to them now that you're worthy of a place and ace that interview
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool11)
    no not yet, i was asking cos i dont know if they have given them all out yet?
    ohh lol, apparently they've still got some to give out before feb so we should be hearing within the next two weeks :s
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ohh lol, apparently they've still got some to give out before feb so we should be hearing within the next two weeks :s
    well thats some hope!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masti)
    I've sent them an email and am waiting for a reply, but does anyone know if King's accept reapplicants after getting rejected pre-interview in a previous UCAS cycle?
    yes they do, im in the exact same situation, applied there last year and got rejected before interview and applied again this year and luckily have an interview now! hope this makes things feel better
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    just phoned manchester they said that they havnt handed out any interviews yet for the second batch and they dont know how many more they will give out but they did tell me that the 2nd batch of interviews would be in march
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha, thanks
    think of it this way.. they've called you for an interview because they like the look of you on paper.. so just prove to them now that you're worthy of a place and ace that interview
    ahh thats a really good way to look at it actually! thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    any offers from leeds or liverpool anyone?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    leeds <3
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    congrats! got rejected from leeds
    anyone heard from liverpool yet? or know when we will hear?
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james53432)
    There is a new university in Valencia Spain (different from Cardenal Herrera) teaching dentistry, medicine and other subjects, in english. Everything is state of the art. The university is part of the university of Madrid, but it is based in the centre of Valencia. It has all the advantages of Spain over Eastern Europe, with the added bonus of cheaper fees than Cardenal Herrera.
    i'm thinking of going there this year
    Good luck with getting a student loan for that.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kartace)
    Good luck with getting a student loan for that.
    whats the name of the university hes talking about?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone firmed cardiff?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 29, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.