The Student Room Group

GIRLS, what do you eat daily?

Scroll to see replies

Im 5foot 11, and weight around 9stone 10 pounds.

Typical day is:
Breakfast (always) have porridge, and some form of berry mixed in.
Lunch is something like salad or soup, or jacket potato.
Dinner is soup (if ive not had it at lunch) or an omellette (practically no oil, 2 eggs) or like a spicy bean stew thing.

I snack on ALOT of fruit. Seriously, today ive had 3 apples, a banana and 3 plums. and grapes. I also like low fat fruit yoghurt. Basically live on fruit and veg :smile:.
All the food
Reply 142
on a college day
breakfast: whole meal toast
lunch: sometimes a hot dog though usually just a packet of crisps
dinner: chicken nuggets
snacks: crisps, biscuits, etc.
on a non-college day
breakfast: sometimes cereal in a cup, usually biscuits or crisps though
lunch: don't usually have
dinner: chicken nuggets
snacks: crisps, biscuits, etc.

my diet has just got so ****ed up with the summer holidays, I've just stopped eating properly and haven't bothered to start eating properly again. I've not really put on any weight, if anything I've lost weight, but I'm pretty sure I'll see the consequences sooner or later.

I also drink a lot of diet coke lol. Anything from 1 L to 4 L a day. I wish I could say I'm exaggerating but I'm really not. My stomach is made of steel seriously, I can drink an entire 10 pack without feeling anything bad.

Hopefully I can get my **** back together with-in the next couple of months.

EMZ=]
Original post by toasteh
I'm 5"4 and eight and a half stone and I'm not skinny at all - in fact, quite the opposite. Don't be so rude to someone just because they seem thin. There's nothing nice about insulting someone due to their weight, whether they be fat or thin.

Yeah that sounds about the same as me and I'm classed as normal weight! Don't listen to stupid people. :P

This thread is interesting.

This morning I had pancakes with lemon and sugar (it was a treat... my mum makes them sometimes :biggrin: )

Lunch was a feta and cucumber sandwich, yoghurt, orange and an innocent smoothie

Tea was squash with quinoa, feta, peppers and chilli (sounds gross but it's so lush I promise!!)

Snacks... two biscuits and an apple.

I'm not usually as healthy. I guess pancakes aren't very good for you actually.
Reply 144
I'm 5"4 and weight 7 stone 6

Breakfast - Never have it

Lunch - A small sandwich

Tea - small portions of pie/spaghetti/cottage pie (trad. english) with plenty of veg

Snacks - Occasionally a biscuit or two
Original post by FunkeyMunkey
6"7, 62 kg

Breakfast- Cereal or 2 peices of toast with jam/butter
Lunch- Pasta or Rice usually..sometimes a sandwhich with cucumber and also a fruit
Snack- another fruit or cookie
Last meal- Cereal again or fried egg or anything available really

I used to eat a lot of junk food whenever I went out at KFC or such places..now not so much..it was a twice a week thing at one point.

That is a little bit tall
Original post by Anonymous
Hey sorry I am interested as to what you eat *generally* on a day to day basis, how often you'd eat out at resturants and stuff :smile:

Could you also add like weight/height obviously if you want to!

I am just curious how other people eat compared to me!

Thank you :smile:

Hey, I'm seventeen (almost) and I am around 5'3/5'4 and curently weigh 8 and a half stone :grin:

This is what I ate today: Breakfast: a banana and a glass of semi-skimmed milk
Snack at break (at 11:40am): A 'goahead' bar and cheesestring :blush:
Lunch (1:50): A cheese, tomato and lettuce wholemeal sandwich, an apple, a muller yogurt, some red grapes and a packet of wotsits :cool:
Dinner: Veggie pasta (with mushroom, peppers, red onion, sweetcorn and chilies)

Plus about 3 bottles of water and a couple of softmints.
Oh and two cups of tea (with 1 sugar in each)

Tada :bhangra:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by kopi, ffs
Borkst - small bowl o'cereal with milk, juice, fruit tea if I find the motivation 'fore work
Morning snack - cereal bar
Lunch - a wrap with chicken, lettuce, tomato, cheese and so on. Sometimes chocolate or a fruit.
Drinkin' water all the day
Hometime - a fruit, a cookie or something (at this moment I am famisched no matter how much lunch I ate) and fruit tea
Teatime - pick a recipe, dis meal could be anything

Outside that I probably eat at Subway or KFC once a week and at a nice restaurant two or three times a month.

166cm, 65kg

That's a proper diet.
Original post by IPlayThePiccolo
That is a little bit tall

What is? The amount of times I ate at KFC? Lol
everything... and anything...
Reply 150
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 9st 2lbs or 58kg
Breakfast: Fairly large bowl of special K, pressed apple juice.
Lunch: Cheese and tuna sandwich.
Dinner: Healthy meat and two veg meal, made with fresh ingredients, squash.
Other drinks: about three glasses of squash.
Snacks: 2 or 3 carrots, sometimes a fairy cake/chocolate bar.
Go out for dinner once a month or less.
Original post by FunkeyMunkey
What is? The amount of times I ate at KFC? Lol

i think she means your height

6"7

:redface:
Reply 152
It varies for me. Some days I eat nothing, some days I do. Today I've had eight cherries and half one of those Tesco's Light microwave meals, about 250 calories in total. It's been one of those days when I eat a little more than I intend.

It's... actually quite interesting to see what everyone else eats. :0 I'm one of those sad people who cares about mundane things like that, heh.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 153
lol @ everyone going into vast detail about their imaginary healthy eating plans
Reply 154
breakfast : 2 slices of toast with tea or a bowl of cereal
lunch: a cereal bar, orange juice and half a sandwich
dinner: a BIG plate of whatever my mom makes, im asian so i have a lot of curries, usually with less oil. or pasta.
snacks : some yogurt, a tiny bowl of cereal, some fruit...what ever is there.

i would rather eat just enough to satisfy myself for lunch because i would much rather save the calories for my moms food :colone:

im 5 ft 5'' and a size 12-14 so im quite chubby :cool:

i skipped lunch and my mom had bought those amazing tesco chocolate chip cookies, the 5 pack ones... i had 2...im so ashamed :frown:
Original post by PaperChain
I've actually really struggled to put weight on all my life, I eat what I want, when I want but even if I stuff myself every day I don't gain weight. I do want to be a little bigger and I am trying to put some muscle on but my body is stubborn and likes to stay the way it is.
To call me sick when you really have no idea, I'd say you're the idiot.

i know someone the same and it grates on me they say they eat but their definition of eating is just eating tiny tiny things like a few spoonfuls of a meal or a few pieces of a packet of crisps hence theyl never put weight on despite wanting to cos the trick is you dont go all day eating anything u can get your hands on and think oh ive stuffed my face today cos u ****ing havent uve probably just had a BIT of everything
the trick is to eat massive portions. et a big breakftas, eggs toast beans, eat a massive dinner a HUGE portion of rice and eat about 4 chocolate bars
youl get fat dear

hate people that say they cant do it tbh anyone else agree

dumb bitch.
Reply 156
I eat:
2 weetabix+ banana
Sandwich with wholemeal bread- today's was tuna mayo with salad, plus carrot and cucumber sticks
Pasta with tomato sauce for tea
Alpro yogurt

2 cups of tea with honey

I weigh 7stone 11 pounds at 5ft 2
I am 5ft 3 and weigh 8st something, not really fussed with weighing myself as I am comfortable how I am & think you can become obsessed

Breakfast: Punnet of blueberries

Had a cookie for a snack as I was starving and couldn't wait for my dinner :smile:

Dinner: Pasta/Tomatoe sauce with meatballs - biscuit & a brew for afters

Tea: Steak & kidney pie, rice - small glass rose topped up with soda water

Snack: was still hungry after tea because I ran half a marathon on Sunday so cooked some chicken nuggets lol

Usually exercise 2 times a week at a gym class when I have time or go for a run with my friend
today ive had /will be having

piece of cod in bread crumbs
piece of haddock in bread crumbs
both with jalapenos on

3 egg omelette

havnt had it yet but for tea and supper will be having

pasta, tuna steak, half a tin of toms

drinks

2 pints of green tea, 1 cup of hot ribena, half a bottle of slim fast shake
Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
i think she means your height

6"7

:redface:

LOL OMG!! Haha oopsy that was meant to be 5"7!

Quick Reply

Latest