The Student Room Group

Decathlon recruitment day!

Hi,

I've been invited to a recruitment day with Decathlon, which is coming up soon and I can find very little about it anywhere online... I was just wondering if anybody reading this has been through this process and can give me any tips on what to expect!? All I know is there are group exercises and an interview... Thanks in advance!
Original post by j.k.jones
Hi,

I've been invited to a recruitment day with Decathlon, which is coming up soon and I can find very little about it anywhere online... I was just wondering if anybody reading this has been through this process and can give me any tips on what to expect!? All I know is there are group exercises and an interview... Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

sorry that you didn't get a reply. However, I'm in this position now and was wondering what the recruitment day entailed and any tips you could give? Additionally, i may have accidently applied for a store thats too far away instead of a closer one, so i've been invited to the further one and might want to ask if i could work at the closer one instead...

thanks for any response

DJP
Reply 2
Hi all,

Does anybody have any advice or experience of the Decathlon Recruitment Event they are kind enough to share?? Many seem to be asking the same question but nobody is really answering :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending