The Student Room Group

Female airline passenger groped male steward and begged for sex after downing a PINT

Scroll to see replies

LOL Only on Virgin Airways :sexface: :awesome:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Snagprophet
She downed a pint of whiskey? I did not know it was possible.
Spend some time in a union on a Wednesday night. :wink:
Original post by TheEssence
Discuss.

If a man had done it he'd probably be going to prison.
Reply 23
Original post by Harry-AA
how on earth did she get a pint of whiskey on a plane?!

Probably spent about £500 on those little bottles you get, then selotaped 4 or 5 of the little cups together and poured each in.
Its actually illegal to be drunk on a plane.
Reply 25
Original post by Runninground
Its actually illegal to be drunk on a plane.
It is illegal to be drunk in a public place, including licensed premises.
Original post by chronic_fatigue

Original post by chronic_fatigue
Judging by the pictures she is a grenade.

Yeah, I think so too. I had to think about it though. :ashamed2:
Reply 27
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
If a man had done it he'd probably be going to prison.

Exactly my point.. He'd probably get sued too with the hypothetical victim saying she is emotionally scarred by the experience
Reply 28
How is this double standards if she's in court for what she did? :confused:
I'd hit that TBH
I should buy girls pints of whisky more often.
Reply 31
Female sexual predators.
Original post by cdvdtz
How is this double standards if she's in court for what she did? :confused:

Being in court and sentencing are two distinct events.
Reply 33
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
Being in court and sentencing are two distinct events.

I am aware, thank you. As no verdict has been reached, it is premature to start talking about 'double standards', is it not?
The first thought that came to my mind was: "Sex crime! If the victim was female and the perpetrator was male, then the punishment would have undoubtedly been more severe."

It turns out that my initial thought was correct. She recieved a suspended eight-month jail sentence. I'm fairly certain that a male who committed a similar crime would have been jailed.
how come I never meet this sort of girl?
Reply 36
A female airline passenger drank almost a pint of whisky before groping a male Virgin Airways steward and demanding sex, a court heard today.
Katherine Goldberg, 25, was on a flight from South Africa to Heathrow when she assaulted the crew member by grabbing his crotch, it was claimed.

Shocking behaviour if i do say so, if he had smashed her he would probably be the topic of the headline "Air steward rapes defenceless passenger"

The death of double standards is imminent

Discuss.

It is shocking behaviour but I don't really understand your point about him smashing her. She got what she deserved for it by the looks of things. Him smashing her wouldn't have made any difference, just put him more in the wrong. And no that wouldn't have been the headline, are you on crack?
Reply 37
Original post by abc:)
It is shocking behaviour but I don't really understand your point about him smashing her. She got what she deserved for it by the looks of things. Him smashing her wouldn't have made any difference, just put him more in the wrong. And no that wouldn't have been the headline, are you on crack?

"more in the wrong":confused: what has this poor man done wrong?

and no i don't

Reply 38
"more in the wrong":confused: what has this poor man done wrong?

I meant 'more' in the wrong as opposed to completely in the wrong, because even if he punched her or something he still [imo] would only be partly in the wrong. So I just meant 'more' as in more so than if he wasn't at all.
Anyway I don't see the issue you see with this news story, other than that woman was really unprofessional, possibly a bit messed up, and got what she deserved, end of story, end of issue.
Reply 39
Original post by abc:)
I meant 'more' in the wrong as opposed to completely in the wrong, because even if he punched her or something he still [imo] would only be partly in the wrong. So I just meant 'more' as in more so than if he wasn't at all.
Anyway I don't see the issue you see with this news story, other than that woman was really unprofessional, possibly a bit messed up, and got what she deserved, end of story, end of issue.

if theres nothing to discuss why did you post? :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending