The Student Room Group

he gives too much!

Ok, I have a small problem though I suppose most girls wouldn't actually see it as that. My bf really likes to erm, how to put this politely, use his mouth to pleasure me (jeez that sounds bad), and often instigates this. Now I'm certainly not complaining but sometimes i think he uses it as a weapon, say if i want to do something else or go he will manage to persuade me otherwise using this method. Also I don't and as yet have not returned this favour, but i sometimes wonder whether the reason he does so much for me is so that i feel guilty and take action. I don't know. Alos why is it that guys don't mind that stuff, but girls are less keen on giving head?
Reply 1
You're not this guy's gf are you?: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t195761.html
Reply 2
^ haha, joker
Reply 3
lol...no. But my bf hasn't actually asked me for anything in return....yet. But we have been together almost 4months.
Reply 4
My boyfriend enjoys giving me oral sex more than I enjoy giving it to him. At first, I really didn't enjoy it, but with time I have come to really like it. However, he still likes it more!
I'm not sure about the whole weapon business though, I think you just have to be firmer and say "I really REALLY have to go" and just leave. He can't physically hold you in place and just move and tell him you want to leave and you're uncomfortable with it.
Reply 5
I guess he's just not doing it right if you don't like it that much (anon 1 and 2). You should try to enjoy it more rather than asking him to do it less. Get him to try different ways, show him what feels good.
Reply 6
I like to have tongue sex with my gf's love button lol. She will only orally pleasure me though if theres a condom on my junk. I asked her to do it without but for some reason she won't.

LOL she says she doesnt want cum or precum in her mouth. I dont mind her love juices :biggrin:

Anyway, just try it with a condom on at first, my gf says thats not bad at all and she does it often enough lol so it must be ok :biggrin: She says it tastes like dentist gloves lol. You can do it, but only if you want to.

And tell your bf to stop sexually blackmailing you! Have some self respect woman lol.

Peace and love homies :biggrin:
Reply 7
Oh believe me I enjoy it. It just confuses me that he wants to do it all the time even when we aren't in intimate situations...like watching a movie for example.
Reply 8
I'm the same with my gf actually, except its about sex, although it includes oral. I just want to ravage her all the time. I think I have hyperactive sex disorder.

I'm looking into some medications to decrease my libido. Its becoming a problem and I find it hard to concentrate.

Just tell him how you feel then.
-TMG-
I like to have tongue sex with my gf's love button lol. She will only orally pleasure me though if theres a condom on my junk. I asked her to do it without but for some reason she won't.

LOL she says she doesnt want cum or precum in her mouth. I dont mind her love juices :biggrin:

Anyway, just try it with a condom on at first, my gf says thats not bad at all and she does it often enough lol so it must be ok :biggrin: She says it tastes like dentist gloves lol. You can do it, but only if you want to.

And tell your bf to stop sexually blackmailing you! Have some self respect woman lol.

Peace and love homies :biggrin:

you were clearly in hysterics when writing that..whats with all the 'lol's'???!!??
Reply 10
a little awkward though..."I really like what you are doing, but sorry darling, what are your motives!"
Reply 11
whine whine whine. that's all anyone ever does...'i don't get enough head' 'i get too much head' blah blah blah. just be grateful and take it. sheesh.
ditto
Reply 13
My boyfriend was like this, and I never returned the favour. I was confused as he always instigated it and sometimes I'd push him away cos I thought he'd turn it around and use it against me for his pleasure.
I dunno why I ever thought he'd do that!
Anyway I had a chat with him and he just said he does it because he enjoys it and I enjoy it and that's all he wants, we both enjoy ourselves!

I've only returned the favour a handful of times, even though I feel guilty now and again for not matching the amount of times he's done it.

It's ok, he just enjoys doing it...
Otherwise just have a little talk to him about it, then I'm sure it'll sort itself out!
Maybe he does it so much because he thinks you want it so much? Think about it, you're about to go home or whatever but if his head moves southwards you agree to stay....

Just a thought but why don't you talk to him about it?!
I love doing it :biggrin: Because I like making the other person feel so good. If they didn't like it, I wouldn't! It's a very intimate and cool thing, annd because most guys are shockingly bad at it, girls who find a competent cunning linguist can get hooked :biggrin:

But yeah, you can't totally blame him for manipulation using sex.. because you have to allow it to happen!
It's your body, never feel bad about telling him "NO!", lovers don't have debts :smile:
I agree it's not good for him to use sexual favours to try to be clingy towards you, but on the other hand you're right that most girls wouldn't see this guy that loves giving you oral without asking for anything in return as a problem :-).

Maybe as others have said you could be more assertive with him about other things you need to do, while at the same time making it clear to him how much you enjoy that thing he does for you and how much you'd love it if he could keep his tongue in good shape for later...

IMHO giving oral is the most intimate and loving thing a guy can do for a girl. It shows he's really comfortable with your body and focused on your pleasure, and that he's an unselfish guy who gets enjoyment from pleasing you. So if you get bored of him, PM me!
Reply 17
hey, seriously do not worry, i think guys LOVE to be in control in anything sexual. yeah maybe he wld want u to give him head at some point or over, but dont do it unless you feel completely comfortable because it is kinda weird at first, but like ppl say u get used to it. maybe he just likes pleasuring you!! but yeah whilst watching a movie..lol maybe he has a high sex drive :P if you dont want him to say no. hes not exactly gonna break up with u because u turned down oral :tongue: xx
Reply 18
*shrugs* in both of my last relationships I've given head all the time and basically never got it in return. D started at the same time as I did (we'd both always said don't mind giving but don't like receiving when the truth was neither ofus had done either and were both terrified about having someone down there) but kinda ended up never doing it and P just point blank refused but tbh I never mind. I just loved the fact that they loved it

Latest

Trending

Trending