The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Drogue
Sexual compatability is very important.

I completely agree.

I suppose the point I was trying to make is that some people are acting as if it's some kind of obligation for this girl to want to give her boyfriend head. It doesn't do it for her; surely pleasure is derived also from the feeling that your partner is enjoying going down on you? Being selfless doesn't mean doing something that you really don't agree with.

--------------

Anonymous
This is kind of embarrasing but is there a way of doing it so no teeth are felt on the...erm member?
It's just that...last time I did it, my ex was really close but said the feel of teeth was stopping him from coming. Mind you, he was kind of thrusting.
Sorry to be crude.

You could try covering your teeth with your lips.
lol i really should set up a column shouldn't i?? (who was it i was talking to earlier lol ) erm well you can direct the memeber to ur gum instead of straight in the middle of ur mouth...but then he might feel teeth there as well.erm...just try to make a really big O with ur mouth and you don't have to always close ur mouth u can just let ur tongue go over him,keeping ur mouth free and you less likely to get jaw ache or cheek ache from sucking too long
Reply 102
gringalet
You could try covering your teeth with your lips.

I did actually try doing that but he was thrusting quite alot so it was rather difficult.
tell him if he thrusts too much u'll bite him,he'll stop or slow down hehe...try going fast and then slow,alternating so he doesn't thrust so much
Reply 104
First, tell him to get a shower so he's clean. Make him lie down and tell him to stay still. Then don't put it all in your mouth, but suck the end, since that's the sensitive part, and use your hand on the rest with some lubrication (it'll feel like it's all in your mouth). If he thrusts, stop, threaten to bite him. If he thrusts again, just stop completely and refuse to do it again in that "session". Blowjobs are not about trying to have sex with somone's mouth.
Reply 105
He never seemed to respond...
ah well he's an ex
Firebird
First, tell him to get a shower so he's clean. Make him lie down and tell him to stay still. Then don't put it all in your mouth, but suck the end, since that's the sensitive part, and use your hand on the rest with some lubrication (it'll feel like it's all in your mouth). If he thrusts, stop, threaten to bite him. If he thrusts again, just stop completely and refuse to do it again in that "session". Blowjobs are not about trying to have sex with somone's mouth.

:ditto: well said mate!
Firebird

But...but, thrusting is sexual! It's one of the best things about giving head.
Reply 108
I think the thing is... if you love someone enough to get sexual with them, then you want to please them. But since you're doing them a favour by giving them a blowjob, they should be thankful for what they get and not try to force it. On the flip side, you shouldn't refuse to do it, because while you may find the idea of blowjobs repulsive, if it's with someone you love then you should enjoy it. If the guy is clean and doesn't come in your mouth, then there is nothing disgusting taste wise. It's just a bit boring for the person giving up, but that can be made more interesting with 69s!
red_roadkill

no it isn't lol the best part of giving head is hearing ur fella moan because he's really enjoying what you're doing to him :love:....ahhh....you feel so much sexier hehe
Reply 110
red_roadkill

Maybe when you're a guy with a big throat, but not as a girl, especially if the guy is big!
Firebird
I think the thing is... if you love someone enough to get sexual with them, then you want to please them. But since you're doing them a favour by giving them a blowjob, they should be thankful for what they get and not try to force it. On the flip side, you shouldn't refuse to do it, because while you may find the idea of blowjobs repulsive, if it's with someone you love then you should enjoy it. If the guy is clean and doesn't come in your mouth, then there is nothing disgusting taste wise. It's just a bit boring for the person giving up, but that can be made more interesting with 69s!

ooo 69!! don't get me started hehe :rolleyes:
Shylock
no it isn't lol the best part of giving head is hearing ur fella moan because he's really enjoying what you're doing to him :love:....ahhh....you feel so much sexier hehe

my gf loves it when i make noise, and i agree giving head is so sexy and as a guy i just have to say
OH yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

lets have more
though always remember for everyone she gives you make sure you return the favour with at least fifteen orgasms
garunteed to get you another one
Reply 113
I will give him head, BUT he has to make me stop before he comes, because I really wouldn't like it if he came in my mouth. From what I've heard it really isn't very pleasant!
Maybe this arrangement would work for the OP?

this is all very well and good as u and ur boyfriend are obviously comfortable with arranging this. i personnally never swallow either but when i mentioned this to my girl friends they were shocked as they do every time, as if you dont swallow it wud be insulting to the guy

what do u reckon???

to the op: if u dont want to do it then dont, its really good that you dont expect him to give u head if you arent though much admired. im sure once he realises youre not going to give in he will quit pesturing you
Reply 114
I really wouldn't like it if he came in my mouth. From what I've heard it really isn't very pleasant!

think....flour mixed with salt water. yesmate. not that nice.

thought about flavoured condoms?
Reply 115
Cadre_Of_Storms
my gf loves it when i make noise, and i agree giving head is so sexy and as a guy i just have to say
OH yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

lets have more
though always remember for everyone she gives you make sure you return the favour with at least fifteen orgasms
garunteed to get you another one

you better hope no one tips her off about this post - i anticipate we wouldn't see you in a while if we did :wink:
Reply 116
wholly
think....flour mixed with salt water. yesmate. not that nice.

thought about flavoured condoms?

It seems more like a strong cheese to me... Cant explain. Maybe like brie. Just not as nice :rolleyes:
Reply 117
What the hell? Thread locked.

Latest

Trending

Trending