The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

I dont understand why not many people are applying for parham village it looked the best to me and I spoke to a girl who lives there and its like 10 minutes walk to campus and tbh walking is nice around canterbury so library wise having a bit of a walk and exercise is good specially the student food we will all be on :smile:

Am doing a combined honours in media communications and digital media :smile: anyone else and is anyone else applying for the village accomodation?
(edited 11 years ago)
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by chloerichards
Was wondering if there are any people already going to or applying to Canterbury for entry in 2012.

I'm there already doing History with Politics and Governance.

Heya I'm studying Animal Science and English Literature joint honours at Christ Church starting in Sept this year! :-) there's actually very few Christ Church groups on the Student Room might have to start one!
Original post by bex2607
Fingers crossed for Lanfrance too, seems to be one of the most expensive but in a good location for everything!!! What are you studying? :smile:

Yeah it's so nice there too :smile: psychology! What about you?? :smile:
Original post by hannahthebeast
Heya I'm studying Animal Science and English Literature joint honours at Christ Church starting in Sept this year! :-) there's actually very few Christ Church groups on the Student Room might have to start one!

So have you applied for accommodation yet?? Congratulations on your place : )
Original post by mikkismiles
I dont understand why not many people are applying for parham village it looked the best to me and I spoke to a girl who lives there and its like 10 minutes walk to campus and tbh walking is nice around canterbury so library wise having a bit of a walk and exercise is good specially the student food we will all be on :smile:

Am doing a combined honours in media communications and digital media :smile: anyone else and is anyone else applying for the village accomodation?

I've applied for Parham, and like you, I thought it was the better out of all the accommodation on offer. Hopefully see you in September : )
Just firmed CCCU for child nursing starting September 2012, SO HAPPY!!!!
I got a conditional offer for children nursing, I'm so happy and excited eeek, anyone else got an offer? x
Original post by daniroberts824

me too, are you living in halls? :biggrin:
Original post by tinkerbell2387
I got a conditional offer for children nursing, I'm so happy and excited eeek, anyone else got an offer? x

Congratulations! I received a conditional offer too!
Original post by CharlotteLily
Congratulations! I received a conditional offer too!

yay well done :smile: you going for this September? Now its sorting out where I'm going to live :biggrin: you going into halls too?
Reply 190
I'll be starting Business Management in September, Canterbury is a nice place so i'm looking forwards to it!
yay well done :smile: you going for this September? Now its sorting out where I'm going to live :biggrin: you going into halls too?

Yes! I'm so excited I can't stop skipping around! Where are you applying to live? I'm going for Parham first, Pin Hill second x
Yes! I'm so excited I can't stop skipping around! Where are you applying to live? I'm going for Parham first, Pin Hill second x

I know me too, I was at one of the first interviews so its been a long old wait but so worth it. I'm not sure yet I'm going to sort that out tomorrow after I've calmed down abit and can think straight haha. So excited and can't wait for September x

Yes this September :biggrin: I can't wait!! No I'll be staying at home as I don't live far.

Well done!! I have a place too :biggrin:
Reply 195
Original post by love.the.efron
Yeah it's so nice there too :smile: psychology! What about you?? :smile:

i got an unconditional for primary education :smile: Cant wait for september will be good!
Original post by chloerichards
I've applied for Parham, and like you, I thought it was the better out of all the accommodation on offer. Hopefully see you in September : )

Hey Chloe, what rooms did you apply for. I was guna go for standard but then I thought paying so much already guna try get the superior one :smile:
Hey Chloe, what rooms did you apply for. I was guna go for standard but then I thought paying so much already guna try get the superior one :smile:

I've gone for the standard room as my first choice. And out of my other choices I've put Parham for 2 and 3 too. Just larger sizes, i'm hoping to get my 1st choice I applied early enough so fingers crossed.

Hi, are you going to have your own car? I wasn't due to the cost of running a car but want to choose halls which are close to public transport, do you have any idea which hopsitals we are likely to be placed? x
Reply 199

I've applied to Parham second and fifth! (Different room types!) Am I the only person who put in all 5 choices?

Quick Reply

Latest