The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by haniarmf
I live in London,but if I'm going to get a place there I will move to Kent. I applied to Greenwich Uni but I didn't get a place. I also applied for adult nursing and midwifery at CCCU, but I only got one letter for now.

I will move too, Childrens nurisng is so hard to get into so fingers crossed. They wait till after the deadline for Midwifery too so maybe your hear anyday, which one would you rather do?
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by tinkerbell2387

I will move too, Childrens nurisng is so hard to get into so fingers crossed. They wait till after the deadline for Midwifery too so maybe your hear anyday, which one would you rather do?

it's such a difficult choice but I hope I will have this pleasure of choosing. do you know how many places they have for Children nursing??? and do you know someone who got an uncoditional offer there???
it's such a difficult choice but I hope I will have this pleasure of choosing. do you know how many places they have for Children nursing??? and do you know someone who got an uncoditional offer there???

They don't have many think it was about 44 places 22 for canterbury and 22 for medway. I don't know anyone else who has applied there but think they have just started interviewing and wont make decisions until they have interviewed everyone so end of march, such a long wait. :confused:
Reply 63
wow now I'm wondering how many people they will see in this two months.... do you know any other forum???its strange that is only two of us here. You are right that waiting game will be horrible
wow now I'm wondering how many people they will see in this two months.... do you know any other forum???its strange that is only two of us here. You are right that waiting game will be horrible

Two months isnt long some uni's interview for 4 or 5 months. Theres only the student midwife forum if your applying to do midwifery aswell. I can't seem to find much info on CCCU at all:s-smilie:
I'm in my first year at CCCU at the Medway campus studying Early Childhood Studies, if anyone wants to know anything about the subject/campus feel free to ask :smile:
I have an interview for Child Nursing :smile: its my first choice

Hi
I have applied for Child Nursing at Canterbury Christ Church, it's my first choice too, but I still haven't heard back from them yet. When did you receive your interview date if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by CharlotteLily
Hi
I have applied for Child Nursing at Canterbury Christ Church, it's my first choice too, but I still haven't heard back from them yet. When did you receive your interview date if you don't mind me asking?

No probs I recieved it by letter last Sat, When did you send in your application? I phoned them at the end of Jan and they said they haven't even started looking yet but you should hear early feb either way so hopefully anyday now. Fingers crossed for you
No probs I recieved it by letter last Sat, When did you send in your application? I phoned them at the end of Jan and they said they haven't even started looking yet but you should hear early feb either way so hopefully anyday now. Fingers crossed for you

I sent it mid December and my college sent it on the 3rd of Jan. I'm probably just being impatient but it's horrible waiting so hopefully I will hear soon then. When did you send yours? Thank you and good luck with your interview as well :smile:
I sent it mid December and my college sent it on the 3rd of Jan. I'm probably just being impatient but it's horrible waiting so hopefully I will hear soon then. When did you send yours? Thank you and good luck with your interview as well :smile:

I sent my applicant off end of Oct, it def is horrible waiting I have never been so excited bout getting a letter before lol. Thank you, let us know if you hear anything :smile:
I sent my applicant off end of Oct, it def is horrible waiting I have never been so excited bout getting a letter before lol. Thank you, let us know if you hear anything :smile:

I'd be the same, I keep checking the post every day now lol. I will do :smile:
I'd be the same, I keep checking the post every day now lol. I will do :smile:

Any news from canterbury?
Any news from canterbury?

Hi,

I literally just received a letter for an interview! It's on the 4th of April :smile:
Hi,

I literally just received a letter for an interview! It's on the 4th of April :smile:

oh well done!! that seems ages away. do you know how many people they are interviewing?
oh well done!! that seems ages away. do you know how many people they are interviewing?

Thank you! yeah it does seem a long time, i'll have plenty of time to prepare. I have no idea, I've tried looking on other websites and forums but I can't find any other info for Christ Church anywhere.
Thank you! yeah it does seem a long time, i'll have plenty of time to prepare. I have no idea, I've tried looking on other websites and forums but I can't find any other info for Christ Church anywhere.

I can't find any info on cccu either, dont think its as popular as other uni's. Do you have much experience with children?
I can't find any info on cccu either, dont think its as popular as other uni's. Do you have much experience with children?

I've been volunteering at a nursery school and with a club for disabled children. How about you?
I've been volunteering at a nursery school and with a club for disabled children. How about you?

Their quite strict on having experience aren't they, I look after children with life limiting illnesses.
Their quite strict on having experience aren't they, I look after children with life limiting illnesses.

Yeah they are especially for child nursing and its difficult to find placements with sick children but i understand why.
yeah its so difficult, im very lucky my job gives me the experience I need. Fingers crossed anyway, you looking to studying at canterbury or medway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending