The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling applicants 2012?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Just recieved an unconditional offer for Business Studies...I am so happy wohoo :smile::tongue:
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 461
anyone heard anything back for education...specifically primary education.

Offer or otherwise??
Original post by nadiaha

Offer or otherwise??

I've applied for both Primary and Secondary, but I've only heard back from Secondary, for which I received an offer, conditional on me getting another Higher at B. Still waiting patiently on primary.
Reply 463
i may have asked already but anyone else here for computer science
Original post by mrcon
i may have asked already but anyone else here for computer science

Im in for computer science! Have you got an offer?
Reply 465
Original post by gregyscotland_MFC
Im in for computer science! Have you got an offer?

yeah i have conditional bbc
Original post by mrcon
yeah i have conditional bbc

Cool, i have a conditional for a B in my graded unit this year at college. Good Luck! you moving into halls?
Reply 467
Original post by gregyscotland_MFC
Cool, i have a conditional for a B in my graded unit this year at college. Good Luck! you moving into halls?

probabaly havent looked too much in accomadation till my results
seems like a mixed bag with the halls
Reply 468
Any nurses here??!
Reply 469
Original post by KatyMx
thank you! have you heard back? xx

NO :frown: I'm getting really fed up now.......... It was my first choice, but went to Edinburgh applicant day on Wednesday and loved it! I wish they would hurry up so's i can finally make a decision x
Or there may be no decision to be made if i get rejected!!! :frown:
Reply 470
Original post by nadiaha

Offer or otherwise??

My friend got an unconditional for primary teaching a week or two back.
Reply 471
does anyone know if stirling is a big uni or kinda small
Reply 472
Original post by mrcon
does anyone know if stirling is a big uni or kinda small

Approx 11K students makes it small.
Original post by megan-x
NO :frown: I'm getting really fed up now.......... It was my first choice, but went to Edinburgh applicant day on Wednesday and loved it! I wish they would hurry up so's i can finally make a decision x
Or there may be no decision to be made if i get rejected!!! :frown:

I loved the Edinburgh applicant day too, the people making speeches during the morning session were really funny and I thought the tutors for my subject at Edinburgh were lovely and inspiring. :tongue:
Reply 474
hey did anyone apply for law and not heard back yet? :smile:
Anyone else on here doing Geography. Recieved an unconditional offer but yet to hear of anyone else who applied? :smile:
Has anyone heard anything with regards sport studies
? I'm still waiting and it would be nice to know before the applicants day on saturday
Original post by Welshman666
Has anyone heard anything with regards sport studies
? I'm still waiting and it would be nice to know before the applicants day on saturday

I have applied for sports studies and wasnt even invited to the applicant day so I presume that is bad :/
Original post by Scottish :)
I have applied for sports studies and wasnt even invited to the applicant day so I presume that is bad :/

Maybe not, I received a conditional last month (for social work) and I only got invited to the applicant invite through last Friday, I was beginning to think they had forgot about me! There's another one on Saturday 24th March so maybe you will have heard by then :smile:

x.x
Reply 479
Original post by Scottish :)

I thought you just applied for PE pal? Remember the deadline for my reply is next wednesday, so you could still hear right up until the end of next week!

Quick Reply

Latest