The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling applicants 2012?

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone else not heard back from them yet?
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 501
Just received a rejection for English and Professional Education. :frown:

I am so gutted, I went to the Applicant Day on Saturday and absolutely loved it!
Original post by Lewis_Mac
Just received a rejection for English and Professional Education. :frown:

I am so gutted, I went to the Applicant Day on Saturday and absolutely loved it!

Oh no, I'm so sorry for you :frown:

Let me cheer you up with an adorable otter sucking its own tail while sleeping:

I hope you'll get in somewhere else, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :wink:
Unconditional for History and Politics :biggrin:
Original post by Ryan Campbell
Got an uncondish for Environmental Geography, who are my classmates then? :smile:

I got an unconditional too but mine came through like 3 weeks ago. Is Stirling your first choice? :smile:
Reply 505

Original post by GuigloGirl
Has anyone else not heard back from them yet?

i havent heard back and i know people who have had their offers for more than a month now i also went to the open day i quite liked it :smile: what did you apply for? :smile:
Reply 506
anyone still waiting on an offer for the LLB i was told there is only 50 place!?!
Reply 507
Original post by ThatBeatonBoy
Unconditional for History and Politics :biggrin:

Sooo lucky. I have to get BBC for the same course.
Reply 508
Original post by TyrannosaurusBex
Well done!
Yes it is my first choice but I'm going to visit all the uni's I've applied to before confirming (though I'm like 95% sure I want to go to Stirling :biggrin:)

I also applied to Strathclyde (unconditional) aberdeen and dundee (conditional) and edinburgh (rejection) but those were all for history on its own.

What about you where else did you apply?

I applied to edinburgh, dundee, glasgow and strathclyde but Stirling was always my first choice.

Do you know how long it takes them to send out the pack on accomodation and stuff once you've accepted your offer? :smile:
Unconditional for Politics ! Has anyone else received any offers? Has anyone received an offer for Politics?
rejection for professional education with computing and business :frown: gutted! Not too disheartened but, got an offer for computing science a few weeks ago, so still going to Stirling :smile:
Reply 511
Original post by jg2012
Unconditional for Politics ! Has anyone else received any offers? Has anyone received an offer for Politics?

I have an unconditional for business studies and politics. Is stirling your first choice?
Original post by Alt__x
I have an unconditional for business studies and politics. Is stirling your first choice?

That's exactly what I was wanting to do if I came to Stirling - I like the mix.

Stirling was actually my third choice: First was Glasgow (Rejection), Second Strathclyde (Conditional) and third Stirling.

Did you make it to any Stirling open days?
Reply 513
Hello, I'm an international student and I've received my conditional from Stirling at the beginning of March.I'm from Lithuania (do not ask me where it is) and am applying for Sociology & Psychology degree (mix). I will probably choose this offer as my insurance because I am 99% sure that I meet the requirements.
just recieved my second rejection from stirling pretty gutted right now, not sure what I should do interms of next year
Reply 515
Original post by jg2012
That's exactly what I was wanting to do if I came to Stirling - I like the mix.

Stirling was actually my third choice: First was Glasgow (Rejection), Second Strathclyde (Conditional) and third Stirling.

Did you make it to any Stirling open days?

Ahh right, so are you going to make it your insurance?

Yeah I went to one at the end of September, I really liked it, but the man for the business talk was really really awful so it did put me off a bit.

Did you?
Reply 516
Driving down tomorrow, interview on Friday :smile: Surprisingly I'm not nervous... yet!
Original post by destinyandchicken
No, BSc. I didn't even know there was a difference xD

Why did you choose BA? Why did I choose BSc?

Uh, I'm confuuuused...

BSc is the sciency one, you can study it with stuff like biology. BA is the arts one, so you can study it with like sociology. Or so I think anyway!
Original post by starstrukk
BSc is the sciency one, you can study it with stuff like biology. BA is the arts one, so you can study it with like sociology. Or so I think anyway!

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up!

Maybe I should have thought about that before I applied... too late now, I guess xD
I got my conditions a few weeks back, I need a B for their History course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending