Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

University of Brighton Interviews!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Bonoffee
I only live about 15-20 mins from Brighton in the countryside so it's not far for me! :smile: are you nervous atall?!

Ah you live in London that's a bit of a journey but in all honesty it's not that bad from London victoria to Brighton :smile: but it may be quite hectic as it would be rush hour! :smile:

Yeah, So I'll have to sleep early! Or I'll walk in looking lik death lol. I'm okay atm, but I know on the day I might get a few butterfies...
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 21
Same here! :smile: although preperation is a bitch.. What's with the 3 pieces of work we have to put on top!
Reply 22
Same here! :smile: although preperation is a bitch.. What's with the 3 pieces of work we have to put on top!

I think it's becuase if your best work is not amazing, then they don't waste their time looking through ther whole thing and just tell you to go. If they're interested then they'll probably ask us to go through it with them. It's a bit 'stuck up'... I think I have my top three now though lol. What about you?
Reply 23
I suppose that makes sense :smile: I think it's mostly what we think our best work is and why we have chosen it! Rather than the work itself, but our ideas behind it! :smile: i have two pieces so far! and I'm currently still in the process of one! It was a difficult choice but I made sure to choose ones that I have alot to say about. But at this time I'm not atall nervous :smile: but famous last words eh.
Reply 24
I have an interview for Photography on 27th March. I've come up with a pretty kickass way of making them remember my interview (if I get that far O.o). I'm kinda...not so bothered about this interview, it's my last one and I have two good offers already. Although it'd be awesome to get in, a few people from my class have applied but haven't heard back anything at all... :/
Reply 25
I didn't get an interview guys! Direct refuse. I'm getting my advisory to find out why but I certainly don't feel all too bad about it. School system in the UK is sooo different. :biggrin:
Reply 26
Got an offer from Brighton for illustration :smile: has anyone else heard or going next year :smile:
Reply 27
Well done for getting offers :smile: I still haven't heard yet... had my interview on 23rd March

I'm pretty sure one of my sketchbooks got left behind, my personal one as well :'( gutted
Reply 28
I got my offer for Illustration at Brighton too :smile:
Reply 29
Hey telia I had mine on the 23rd of march too in the morning session with Gary Powell :smile: when was yours and who with? :smile: and this week is the deadline week apparently so you will find out really soon :smile:
and zhin what's your email?! :smile: and are you applying for accomidation :smile: halls or something!
Bonnie
x
Got my unconditional a few weeks ago. Toss up between this and Goldsmiths, tough decision, but edging towards Brighton at the moment.

Judging by this thread I'll be the only guy attending this year. Interesting...
Reply 31
Hey :smile: of course you won't a friend of mine (who's a guy) got his offer the day before me :smile:
Reply 32
And Brighton all the way! :smile: it's a great place! :smile:
Reply 33
Hey telia I had mine on the 23rd of march too in the morning session with Gary Powell :smile: when was yours and who with? :smile: and this week is the deadline week apparently so you will find out really soon :smile:
and zhin what's your email?! :smile: and are you applying for accomidation :smile: halls or something!
Bonnie
x

Hey, I had my interview with Paul Burgees and Jasper Goodall I think :smile: was at around 3 if I remember correctly.
Haha, yeah I got an offer yesterday - so happy!
Reply 34
Hey telia :smile: congrats :biggrin: are you going next year :smile: if so what's your number?! :smile: would be great to get to know some people before we start :smile:
Bonnie
x
Reply 35
Actually email me at [email protected]
would be easier.. More private considering I can't work this student room thing out! and ah you had Paul and jasper! I've met Paul before he's a nice guy!
Bonnie
x
Reply 36
Actually email me at [email protected]
would be easier.. More private considering I can't work this student room thing out! and ah you had Paul and jasper! I've met Paul before he's a nice guy!
Bonnie
x

Yeah they both seemed pretty cool :smile: I emailed you btw
Hey :smile: of course you won't a friend of mine (who's a guy) got his offer the day before me :smile:

Wasn't complaining :tongue: Going to firm soon...better start looking into accomodation too.
Reply 38
Original post by Aisha~~
Wasn't complaining :tongue: Going to firm soon...better start looking into accomodation too.

Are you applying for halls?
Original post by Telia2
Are you applying for halls?

Yup. Didn't get to visit them when I was down though, so going to have to judge by photos. Anyone have any recommendations for best situated/equipped etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending