The Student Room Group
pr3tty
yo ppl, wots up

im new 2 da forum. yh me doin philosophy exam 2morow, guess itll b hard but we can mange,
time limit 2 short and exam worths a lot of marks

tc bi :smile:

Well you will learn that we do not like using text speak. Furthermore, it is against the rules. It is just damn annoying! I'm not a fan of text speak even when composing a text message. Yucky!

Anyways, howdy!
yeah this is the same as a thread a little bit under yours, go there to see what people have said about it :wink: and hi, i'm kind new too, but have been on here a zillion times a day :wink: lol x
Reply 3
Dont worry to much about your philosophy exam!!! I'm sure if you have revised enough you will do fine!! I did :smile: i had to ask for so much extra paper in the exam..i don't think i've ever wrote so much in my life!!
how do you do that in such a short space of time?????i managed to write a page of a4 in 15mins with no planning (because i'd made a rough plan in my revision) and my hand was killing, so i was thinking god, in the exam i'll have to keep going after this for another 45 mins! lol!
Reply 5
Laus
Dont worry to much about your philosophy exam!!! I'm sure if you have revised enough you will do fine!! I did :smile: i had to ask for so much extra paper in the exam..i don't think i've ever wrote so much in my life!!

Isn't it like a 17 page a4 booklet?

If it is bull you write that much.
Reply 6
Sithius
Isn't it like a 17 page a4 booklet?

If it is bull you write that much.

Try 8 pages
i hope its wuite a few cus i dont wana b askin 4 mor paper, dat wil mess me up.
Reply 8
Well the exam was crap, I chuffed up meta-ethics question.

Latest

Trending

Trending