The Student Room Group

I'm applying for student finance late, help?

So as it says, due to circumstances I'm only applying for student finance now and doing as much as I can. I don't care if I receive my money late but I'm just afraid of the problems it might cause with enrollment. I'm going for the University of Westminster btw.

What problems might it cause for enrollment, really stressed out atm :/
Reply 1
Is your university informed of the situation regarding finance? If not, why not? First step is definitely to get them informed. :smile:
Reply 2
Answers would be GREATLY appreciated
Reply 3
Yeah I'm planning on calling them tomorrow morning, but I'm feeling way too anxious...
im in same situation, but u can't enrol without it, but defo phone them up and tell them,,as mine have told me to print out u know the student finace website when u log in and it tells u all your loan and college name that :smile:
Reply 5
Have you completed your actual finance form?
yh ive completed it, why haven't u done it yet?
Reply 7
No :frown:(((
Reply 8
Once you get the confirmation letter from Student Finance it should be fine. The letter is available to view online as well.

Reply 9
Original post by MonkeyDMoe
Yeah I'm planning on calling them tomorrow morning, but I'm feeling way too anxious...

Don't worry too much- you'll not be the first or the last to have to do it. I'm pretty sure they won't be jumping for joy you're an awkward case, but they'll be accommodating almost certainly. I don't think they'd tell you you can't go or anything! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest