The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LauraN1
That sounds great. I just can't understand the people might not want to be involved, seen that all of us would happily give an arm & leg to be in the ceremonies :-)

Heck, they can have as many of my vital organs as they want!
Reply 5281
Original post by AKST
Where is it you are all going after John Lewis? Incase I can't find you as I don't think I will be as early as 2. Thanks, can't find the link with details, don't really know where I'm going.

the idea is to move to the Cow pub, if thats too busy to meet at Chestnut plaza, look out for the sea of PINK!!
Reply 5282
Original post by Bignic12
the idea is to move to the Cow pub, if thats too busy to meet at Chestnut plaza, look out for the sea of PINK!!

Ok thanks! I haven't been there before but hopefully I'll find a store map and will keep my eye out for all the pink! :biggrin:
I am apple store :smile:. I am on my way to 3rd floor of John lewis:smile:
Jubilee line meltdown so I am just arriving in Stratford. 10 mins or so should be about enough time to make it to JL
Reply 5285
Original post by Flakeydom
Jubilee line meltdown so I am just arriving in Stratford. 10 mins or so should be about enough time to make it to JL

My apologies all round, my flight landed too late for me to be able to meet you at Westfield. Hope you all have a great time and looking forward to another occasion.
:smile:
Live from the meeting:
We are about to move to the Plan B location, Mall 1st floor, sofas near the big Costa. We'll be there for a bit if anybody still wants to join.
How was the meet-up? Did you all have a great time?
Brilliant! We should do this again somehow.
Great fun and we were treated as minor celebrities in John Lewis when they saw the sea of pink.................
Reply 5290
minor celebrities, Pinnerite??? certainly caused a bit of a stir especially when the JL official photographer turned up to take our picture!!!
Thank you all, it was brilliant afternoon, great to put faces to names :smile:
Must do it again......
Lovely to meet up with you all, and thanks for all the good wishes for an upgrade for those of us still waiting for a cast offer

xxx
Reply 5292
It was great meeting up!!! I can't wait til rehearsals start. Only 3 more months...
It was so great meeting you all today - great to put faces to names - the biggest surprise was that BigNic turned out to be LittleNic!

I hope more than ever now that Reserves get to hear good new really soon.
Original post by Bignic12
certainly caused a bit of a stir especially when the JL official photographer turned up

...who, as it turns out, was actually there to sign her new book instead of photographing an Olympics-mad pink crowd... :biggrin:
Yes, an excellent afternoon. Lovely to put faces to names and have a really enthusiastic group about something that we all care about!

How lucky are the 2012 organisers to have us all on board... and they do definitely need to get OUR reserves top of the promotion list!

Strangely given some of the earlier chats about the 'look' of some of the segments, it doesn't appear to hold... even those in the same segments were a wide-ranging bunch!
Original post by commonliner
...who, as it turns out, was actually there to sign her new book instead of photographing an Olympics-mad pink crowd... :biggrin:

Oooops! Oh well... a truly pro photographer then... just think team, first of many! :biggrin:
Reply 5297
What a great afternoon, wonderful to meet everyone and sorry for those of you who would like to have come but couldn't. Sure it won't be the last meet up !! :smile:
Reply 5298
a big thanks to commonliner who looked after us and flakeydom for her amazing spreadsheet x
What a great day! Fantastic to meet you all! I am now awa

Latest