The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Doh! Colour me stupid - I thought it had just come from the Volunteer Casting email!

That's v exciting! Guessing you may end up bossing the rest of us around then! Let me know if you need the spreadsheet! :wink:
Original post by Flakeydom
Doh! Colour me stupid - I thought it had just come from the Volunteer Casting email!

That's v exciting! Guessing you may end up bossing the rest of us around then! Let me know if you need the spreadsheet! :wink:

I'm really pleased.
Reply 5422
Original post by Maid.Marian
No CASTING. I am thrilled.

Congrats :biggrin:
Reply 5423
well done MaidMarion :smile:
See you on 12th!
Congratulations Maid.Marian :biggrin:
See you on 12th!

Many, many congratulations! See you on the 12th!! Hurrrrahhhh! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Flakeydom
Oooh - congrats bluang3l and timefortea!

Very well done!

Edit: And yes, I've added a new column to the spreadsheet! :deal:

We have our own column on the infamous and quite fantastic spreadsheet?! Double the good news! :wink:
Phew! I was sitting here reading all this thinking lovely news and thinking well done when into my inbox landed Ceremonies Volunteer Casting. Hurrah and thank goodness!

Fantastic news Maid.Marian - I am so pleased for you and bluang3l and timefortea - absolutely brilliant. At last some good news ...... can we have some more please? .....
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
Reply 5429
Have just logged on and not caught up with today's news yet. Have been talking to my very excited young 'man with rythm' who rang me at work at 5.15pm to say he had just received a casting offer - Opening Ceremony 49D - dancing in a spectacular sequence.
I am so thrilled for him (and extremely jealous). Can't believe it - especially as is recall was for acting. He did tell me he'd really hammed it up in the dance routine when it was his turn in front of the camera! :danceboy::danceboy::danceboy:
Despite my green face, I can't stop smiling! :clap2:
Terrific! Your turn next!
Wow! All buzzy tonight! Congrats to your son, Eve 58! Let's hope you're next!
Reply 5432
Thanks very much Flakeydom.
Big Congratulations to timefortea, bluang31 and maid.marian.
Thanks for all the well wishes as well - my back and leg are improving.
I haven't had a chance to sort out the photo's yet, but I have the day off tomorrow, so I'm hoping to sort it all out then.
I have a list of people that would like to see them.
Unfortunately, the setting on my camera had been knocked out of place whilst in my bag. They are a little over exposed - but you'll be able to recognise yourselves.
Do you think we will have the chance to see the official John Lewis photo's?
Must go to bed now - too much excitement for 1 day!!!!!

Will be checking in tomorrow. Sleep well everyone. :sleep::sleep:
:congrats:Many congrats bluang1, timefortea and Maid Marian-great news and have fun on 12th! And wow exciting news for your son Eve! He has obviously inherited your dancing genes! :danceboy: Hope you hear some news tomorrow! You deserve it!
Original post by Eve 58
I haven't had a chance to sort out the photo's yet, but I have the day off tomorrow, so I'm hoping to sort it all out then.
Unfortunately, the setting on my camera had been knocked out of place whilst in my bag. They are a little over exposed - but you'll be able to recognise yourselves.

I have one photo on my camera which I will look at tomorrow to see if it is any good! If the exposure happens to be better on mine I can distribute my photo as well but no guarantees on quality!
Reply 5435
Congratulations to all of you that got great news today!
Lets hope there is good news coming to everyone still waiting to hear.
Original post by Eve 58
Have just logged on and not caught up with today's news yet. Have been talking to my very excited young 'man with rythm' who rang me at work at 5.15pm to say he had just received a casting offer - Opening Ceremony 49D - dancing in a spectacular sequence.
I am so thrilled for him (and extremely jealous). Can't believe it - especially as is recall was for acting. He did tell me he'd really hammed it up in the dance routine when it was his turn in front of the camera! :danceboy::danceboy::danceboy:
Despite my green face, I can't stop smiling! :clap2:

Wow - brilliant news for your son Eve! I just love it when all the good news starts coming in. Glad you're feeling a little better - tomorrow's going to be your day - fingers crossed!
:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:
Original post by Eve 58

Million congrats everybody :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :congrats::congrats:
Many congratulations to bluang1, timefortea and Maid Marian. Well done you.
:smile:

Latest