The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by billsley
I had my audition on Saturday and didn't get a response...

Feel a bit gutted to be honest, pretty sure I had more sense of time than several of the people there.

Haven't had a rejection email though - did anyone else get one?

Check your spam
Reply 41
Original post by happyending
I have my first audition on saturday 12th november. soo nervous! what time is yours...mine is at 1.30!

Mine is at 1.30pm too...are you able to dance? I can't really cant dance so bit worried!
Hey guys

I got a recall on Nov 27th at 9.30, it just says 'role specific' so it could be anything, however I'm pretty certain mine will be dance as that's what I do :biggrin:

If you haven't had your first audition yet, seriously don't worry about it! It was very fun and caters for all abilities, ages 18-70+! They said they have loads of categories that they need to initially put all 200 people into, so do not worry about dancing as they need so many different sorts of people.

Just wear trainers, and t shirt and something comfy on the bottom. You can take a coat/bag with you as they have coat rails to put things on, however personal belongings are obviously at your own risk.

Just have fun and good luck!
Hi,

I had my audition on Sunday (6th November) and havent had a response yet. Has anyone else who had their audition on Sunday had a recall email yet?

Thanks!
Reply 44
Original post by christy_carey
Hi,

I had my audition on Sunday (6th November) and havent had a response yet. Has anyone else who had their audition on Sunday had a recall email yet?

Thanks!

Nope not yet. mine was at 9am what time was yours on Sunday?
Mine was at 12:30... :s-smilie: Surely we should have heard something by now!
Original post by BeautifullyTragic
Hey guys

If you haven't had your first audition yet, seriously don't worry about it! It was very fun and caters for all abilities, ages 18-70+! They said they have loads of categories that they need to initially put all 200 people into, so do not worry about dancing as they need so many different sorts of people.

I don't think I've seen anyone say they have a rejection yet so really the chances are good. My view was that they were looking for a small number of people who they could obviously eliminate for whatever reason rather than everyone having to pass (if that makes sense!)
Reply 47
Mine was at 12:30... :s-smilie: Surely we should have heard something by now!

I had mine on Friday and haven't heard anything at all. Nothing in my spam folder either :frown:
Original post by DivineMrsM
I had mine on Friday and haven't heard anything at all. Nothing in my spam folder either :frown:

I can't remember if they said they would respond to us either way? Or was is just if you got a recall?
Reply 49
I was under the impression that they'd let you know either way within 48hrs. But I guess I was wrong.. :confused:
Original post by chanchan
Nope not yet. mine was at 9am what time was yours on Sunday?

ChanChan... Anything yet? Let us know if you do receive an email :smile:
Reply 51
ChanChan... Anything yet? Let us know if you do receive an email :smile:

Heya I have been successful :biggrin: I sent an e-mal to [email protected] and they responded, worth an e-mail as you might get a quicker response. I haven't got a date as yet. But at least I know I'm through the first audition anyway.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 52
Bah. I didn't get through :frown:

Well done to those that did. I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful experience.
I emailed them and all they said was "Dear Christy
You should have received your recall, please do check the junk email in Hotmail. Many thanks" But I've checked everywhere and I haven't got an email :s
Reply 54
Original post by chanchan
Heys I have been successful :biggrin: I sent an e-mal to [email protected] and they responded, worth an e-mail as you might get a quicker response. I haven't got a date as yet. But at least I know I'm through the first audition anyway.

Well done! :top:
Reply 55
Original post by DivineMrsM
Bah. I didn't get through :frown:

Well done to those that did. I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful experience.

did you e-mail them? if not what did your letter say?
Reply 56
I emailed them and all they said was "Dear Christy
You should have received your recall, please do check the junk email in Hotmail. Many thanks" But I've checked everywhere and I haven't got an email :s

E-mail them again and say that you still havent received your recall e-mail.
Reply 57
Anyone that is still waiting to hear whether they have been offered a recall audition call 0 2012 402 128
to find out

good luck!!
Original post by LM2011
Mine is at 1.30pm too...are you able to dance? I can't really cant dance so bit worried!

hey,

omg we are prob gunna be at the same audition then?! i am able to dance (altho dont know if i will be good enough!). i used to dance when i was younger but that seems like such a long time ago now. x
does anyone know anything regarding the list of special skills that they ask u at the end?...

basically im an ex-gymnast. so i can do some gymnastics but im just not the best in the world cos i havent done it for a few years... but say i put my name down for gymnastics then would they only consider me for a role with gymnastics or would they also consider me for a role with dancing (from the dancing that had been done in the audition)?

like i think i am better at dancing than gymnastics...so should i just stick to dance (and not say i have a special skill) or is it worth saying i have a special skill-- gymnastics (as i can still do a lot of the gymnastics stuff), but would you be considered in regard to both dancing and gymnastics, or just gymnastics if u say u have a special skill? (would they then discount the dancing that u had done earlier)?

sorry for the questions! x

Latest