The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6420
I auditioned on the 22nd Feb......still not received the email, yes or no. I rang the phone number and left a message to ask if I had maybe missed the email. No reply yet. Maybe I'll give up hope soon. :confused:
Original post by twilightz
Hi guys big congratulations to all of you that has heard and hang on in there to the ones that haven't.
There is so much going on and the offers are still coming in.

Had my first rehearsal and it was quite interesting.
Mandy Panda and Ropey1- it was nice meeting you guys. Hope to see you next time:smile:

was nice to meet you too!

I wish I'd smiled more and done better seeing as they were still casting us for different things, but I was too busy concentrating/messing it up. Next week I must ensure I shine! Eek. Lol. Hope my fate hasn't already been set (unless it's what I want it to be hehe) x
Reply 6422
Its great feeling the buzz from those of you that have started rehearsals :bee:
it must be really exciting especially as they continue to be casting for other roles Mandy-Panda?
It looks like it won't be long now and we will all be sharing the excitement, calm before the storm and all that!
:grouphugs:
Original post by Bignic12
Its great feeling the buzz from those of you that have started rehearsals :bee:
it must be really exciting especially as they continue to be casting for other roles Mandy-Panda?
It looks like it won't be long now and we will all be sharing the excitement, calm before the storm and all that!
:grouphugs:

not other roles really, sections within sections maybe
Reply 6424
Hmm, a day of silence from Casting. But don't forget that Fridays have been popular times for offers in the past! Given that Flakeydom's data tells us how few have received offers from the days of 21-23 Feb auditions, I sense a final flood of Closing Ceremony offers coming for the Olympics and Paralympics.

Fingers crossed...
Have been struggling with network connection and couldnt put any comments before. So far i still havent received any paralympic offers from casting team yet. Fingers crossed.
Reply 6426
Original post by galactica2009
Have been struggling with network connection and couldnt put any comments before. So far i still havent received any paralympic offers from casting team yet. Fingers crossed.

No news for me either. :sad: Off to Zumba now to kill another hour. :troll:
Original post by Eve 58
No news for me either. :sad: Off to Zumba now to kill another hour. :troll:

Probably i will hear next week
:please: Casting -put my friends on here :tsr2: out of their agony and let them hear from you tomorrow one way or another :ssaw: :please:
Reply 6429
No news my end either. Today I spent 4 hours doing the same repetitive action every 2 minutes (go science!) all the time wondering if I had an e-mail or not. I hope I won't be punished for turning down the last offer. I keep running through my Paras audition thinking of all the things I should have done better. Sigh.

Please let it be a good news Friday casting.
Reply 6430
Original post by Pinnerite
:banana::bigsmile::clap2:Many congrats Peteldn - well I don't think anyone else has had two offers before - are you sure you cannot donate one to someone else on this forum?! Great feeling isn't it!

Thank you, I'd be more that happy to offer it, but sadly I think it's an admin error.
Quiet for me too
/tumbleweed goes by
Original post by Mandy_Panda
was nice to meet you too!

I wish I'd smiled more and done better seeing as they were still casting us for different things, but I was too busy concentrating/messing it up. Next week I must ensure I shine! Eek. Lol. Hope my fate hasn't already been set (unless it's what I want it to be hehe) x

Same here, wish I smiled more but I don't think anything is set in stone yet.
We should put more effort in and see how it goes ehh:wink:
Original post by 42RAFIKI
No news my end either. Today I spent 4 hours doing the same repetitive action every 2 minutes (go science!) all the time wondering if I had an e-mail or not. I hope I won't be punished for turning down the last offer. I keep running through my Paras audition thinking of all the things I should have done better. Sigh.

Please let it be a good news Friday casting.

Lets hope they bombard us with positive offers:smile: tomorrow.Probably we were tooo good and over qualified that the casting team were having a hard time to find a place for us :wink:. Lets hope for the best
Original post by cornishscot
Still nothing by way of a sensible update or otherwise from casting for me as yet so I am still on the RESERVE list alas - the wait goes on :mad:!

If it's any consolation, my email had this reminder:-

"Remember if you miss more than two rehearsals we will place you on a reserve list. We already have a healthy reserve list of people who are just waiting to get the chance to be part of the Ceremony so do make every effort to attend and keep your place."

I am sure there will be a few dropouts Cornishscot. I will keep my fingers and everything crossed for you as you soooo deserve to join us. I've got a feeling that you will end up joining us - it's just the case of when you'll be called up.

The one important thing you must remember is that it isn't a "no" so you're still in with a good chance.

I know it probably sounds cliche but please hang on in there a little longer. If not heard anything by the ending of next week, I'd suggest you call them for some news.
Original post by twilightz
Same here, wish I smiled more but I don't think anything is set in stone yet.
We should put more effort in and see how it goes ehh:wink:

still so many unanswered questions - we're as clueless as ever. People aked me how it was. I literally couldn't even think of how I could start to explain, if I were allowed!
Original post by Pinnerite
:please: Casting -put my friends on here :tsr2: out of their agony and let them hear from you tomorrow one way or another :ssaw: :please:

How have you been doing lately?:smile:
just to say, the beckham boot has been resigned to the cupboard under the stairs and I'm up and bouncing again!!!

Thank you for all your kind wishes along the way xxxx
Original post by fyrecracker
just to say, the beckham boot has been resigned to the cupboard under the stairs and I'm up and bouncing again!!!

Fantastic Fyrecracker- long may it be confined to the cupboard but we still have photographic evidence of it! I am sitting with my feet in alternating hot and cold water trying to restore my ankles to full fitness! Two more tap festivals to go and then rehearsals! Hope the rest of the crocks are improving!
Original post by fyrecracker

Hey! Thats an awesome news! Glad to hear of your full recovery.

Latest