The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I know someone who has!

That's all I can contribute unfortunately :colondollar:
Reply 2
i have!!!!
Reply 3
I got the confirmation mail yesterday of when and where my audition is, already nervous even though it's a good month away lol
Original post by A*Student

Original post by A*Student
I got the confirmation mail yesterday of when and where my audition is, already nervous even though it's a good month away lol

I got mine today!, mine is at the Mill place in east london... im so nervous, i dont know whats going to happen :/
Reply 5
Original post by CarlitosWayz12
I got mine today!, mine is at the Mill place in east london... im so nervous, i dont know whats going to happen :/

What happened?? Mine is tomorrow! xxx
Original post by 1983mike
What happened?? Mine is tomorrow! xxx

Mine's tomorrow! Or do you mean today...?

What do you have to do?
I've got mine today! Does anyone know what the audition is going to be like? It says that you have to be there for 4 hours! Arrrghhh!
Original post by littleeggy

Original post by littleeggy
I've got mine today! Does anyone know what the audition is going to be like? It says that you have to be there for 4 hours! Arrrghhh!

I have no clue! 4 hours?? really i never saw that? Do we need that one email with the bar code or do we bring another email too? what do we wear?? haha this is either going to be so cool or gonna drain us all... I guess it'll be worth it. :smile:
Reply 9
Oooh, this sounds exciting. Good luck, guys! :biggrin:
Original post by BeautifullyTragic
Mine's tomorrow! Or do you mean today...?

What do you have to do?

so, how did it go??

mine's today... what did they make you do? when do you find out..?

Thank you! - and good luck!
:biggrin:
Original post by littlemissk

so, how did it go??

mine's today... what did they make you do? when do you find out..?

Thank you! - and good luck!
:biggrin:

So how was it girl? what did u guys have to do?? Where you scared?? Tell all.... :ta:
basically it's a lot of dancing. they have a few choreographed movements which they teach to a room full of people, and then you do it in waves while other people watch. sweaty!

good fun, they explain a lot about the spirit of the olympics and what they're trying to achieve - but not what they're looking for: "just enthusiastic, happy people we'd want to work with"... i suspect that if you have some dancing ability you'll be way ahead - good luck!
Reply 13

I want to apply. Can you still apply and where?
Original post by Agent Smirnoff
I want to apply. Can you still apply and where?

The applications closed about 4 months ago I'm afraid
I also have an audition as well! I have mine on the 13th of November! Can someone message me if you're going, it'd be nice to know someone before going :smile:

basically it's a lot of dancing. they have a few choreographed movements which they teach to a room full of people, and then you do it in waves while other people watch. sweaty!

good fun, they explain a lot about the spirit of the olympics and what they're trying to achieve - but not what they're looking for: "just enthusiastic, happy people we'd want to work with"... i suspect that if you have some dancing ability you'll be way ahead - good luck!

Oh crap... so we are going to be dancing first.... hmm okay what should we bring just incase and what to wear?? How long did it last for? sorry for so many questions :sorry:
Reply 17
Hi I have tommorow don't know if I am going yet as to nervous anyone going
Reply 18
Original post by CarlitosWayz12
Oh crap... so we are going to be dancing first.... hmm okay what should we bring just incase and what to wear?? How long did it last for? sorry for so many questions :sorry:

Oh no I am not a good dancer
Original post by Sarahjuk

Original post by Sarahjuk
Oh no I am not a good dancer

same here... :ashamed2:

Latest