The Student Room Group
hobbit
this sounds sooo mean but its true, my boyfriend is not very gud at kissing, he bites my lip n tongue when we kiss which is putting me off kissing him! any ideas on what to do??

Practice makes perfect :wink:
Reply 2
flikkydoodles
Practice makes perfect :wink:

True, it does. If he's biting you because he thinks you like it, slap him upside the head. Or, you know, talk to him about it. Otherwise, just practice. There's only one way to get good at kissing...
If it's really that bad you could always try talking to him about it and tell him what kind of kissing you like. Would probably be a massive blow to his ego though so it depends on how you think he'd take it.
Poica
slap him upside the head. Or, you know, talk to him about it.

something about the way you swung instantly from violence to sympathy made me laugh so hard :rofl:
Reply 5
1) sunlight
2) crucifix
3) garlic
im not sure why but the older lads ive kissed have been worse than people my own age....im not sure if theres any connection. but one boyfriend i had who was 24 was an awful kisser! basically used to just rub his bottom lip on mine, i still cringe now thinking about it.
Reply 7
u do the same lol :wink:.......... bite his lip of or somethin!!!!!
ye my bf use to bang my teeth wen kissing and bite my lip it is practice makes perfect he is getting better! i think it is nerves too they try to hard sumtimes bless em!
Reply 9
i think that one of the most important things in relationship is cummunication.. tell him what you like.. and how you like it and believe me.. things will become better :smile:
Bite him back - maybe he enjoys a bit of pain :eek:
tell them that you'd like to teach him something you like and you'd like him to try it out because you'd really love it if he did and that it'd make kissing that much better.show him how u want it done,and if you keep reminding him,he'll change.
Reply 12
Tell him to be more tender, and then make it clear you like that a lot more?

If he doesn't know he's doing something wrong, he won't get better.
Reply 13
or maybe if you scream "ouchhhhhhhhhh" at the top of ure voice, he'l realise hes bitten you? :smile:
Am I the only one that likes it on occasion!?
Reply 15
Lady_Muck
Am I the only one that likes it on occasion!?

Nope...
Reply 16
claireyfairy
ye my bf use to bang my teeth wen kissing and bite my lip it is practice makes perfect he is getting better! i think it is nerves too they try to hard sumtimes bless em!

None of these 'teething troubles' have ever applied to me.

Damn, I must be good.
Reply 17
silence
1) sunlight
2) crucifix
3) garlic
:rofl:

Just tell him. You're supposed to be honest with your bf. :smile: Practise does make perfect, although some guidance can be more helpful.
Tell him to close his eyes and whisper slowly in his ear 'Follow my lead' and then just kiss him really slowly... or however you want to be kissed really. Make it sexy and he really wont mind lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending