Visit website

University of Kent Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Offer for Physics with Astrophysics and will be my firm choice. :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
I am applying to study Social Work but I have to sit an entrance test. Can anybody tell me what to expect?
just got a letter saying that they WILL send an offer! woo!
They say the ucas system is slow, but I surprised they didn't email..
Anyone know about Drama and English and American Lit?
Reply 2244
got an offer for Business Administration! I am so happy!...
Reply 2245
Hi
has anyone received an offer for Accounting and Management?? I am really nervous as I have received offers from other unis except for kent :s-smilie:
Reply 2246
Another reason to come to Kent http://youtu.be/3Yi9_W3fchM
Hi all,

I'm a 3rd year Eng Lit. student at the University of Kent. Let me know if you have any questions about the course/life on campus.
Hi guys! I have apllied for Forensic science (extended) And its between kent and ARU Cambridge!, Still awaiting offer from Kent so we shall see!
Has anyone else applied for the above course mentioned??? Or am I all alone lol.
Also whats the facilities for forensic science like?? I missed the last open day but will be attending the next one if I get an offer!
Original post by FrankieMaria
Hi guys! I have apllied for Forensic science (extended) And its between kent and ARU Cambridge!, Still awaiting offer from Kent so we shall see!
Has anyone else applied for the above course mentioned??? Or am I all alone lol.
Also whats the facilities for forensic science like?? I missed the last open day but will be attending the next one if I get an offer!

Just to let you know, this is last years thread (most of us in here are now first years) so you're probably not going to get many replies. I think there is a 2013 one though :smile:
Original post by UniKentGrad
Hi all,

I'm a 3rd year Eng Lit. student at the University of Kent. Let me know if you have any questions about the course/life on campus.

I've applied for the same course for this year (2013) and has a conditional offer back. They require AAB, which I am predicted, but do you know if they are likely to accept me if my grades were to be lets say ABB or even BBB? Depending on my personal statement? Thanks! Also what modules did you chose in the first year, any recommendations?
Original post by ninegrandstudent
Just to let you know, this is last years thread (most of us in here are now first years) so you're probably not going to get many replies. I think there is a 2013 one though :smile:

Ahaha I just see 2012 on the top lol I keep forgetting
Its 2013! Woops lol thanks!
First year when I did the course there was a reasonable amount of choice; basically Romanticism was compulsory along with Critical Theory. I chose to do a wild module and did Portuguese and for my other module choice I did Science and Literature. Science and Literature is fantastic if you enjoy a historical approach to literature. I got into Kent with AAB and I can't say for certain how lenient they are when it comes to grades. A strong personal statement that expresses thought into your decision to choose Kent and also highlights your academic success will always bolster your chance of getting in. For Second Year students I'd thoroughly recommend Medieval/Early Modern and Elizabethan/Jacobean Drama. Sorry to all the American Literature fans but the reading material and the lectures for those four were absolutely superb.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending