University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Original post by majornongeek
Hi,

I have applied. I didn't have any problems. I got a confirmation back.

wow how did u manage to do that? i can't find "apply for 2012-13"!
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Ive applied for Maths hopefully offer comes soon. Has anyone else applied for maths (g100)?
Reply 702
So I finally have an email back regarding my offer. They've referred my application back to the Admissions Officer and now they want to offer me an interview.
I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing.
Could someone give me some guidance here or something? :/
Original post by snewlan
So I finally have an email back regarding my offer. They've referred my application back to the Admissions Officer and now they want to offer me an interview.
I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing.
Could someone give me some guidance here or something? :/

Can't offer you guidance, but feel that this is a positive thing surely? it sounds like they want to make you an offer, but would like to give you and them a chance to make sure it's an appropriate one? They're certainly interested in you, I'd say :smile:
Conditional Offer for Biological Anthropology :smile:
Reply 705
Have all of those who have successfully applied for accomodation firmed Kent?

I've tried, and I have confirmed my email...however when I log on it tells me to confirm my email again. When I do that, it tells me its already been done and to log on...and so the cycle continues :frown: really scared I won't get the accomodation I want (I NEED to cheapest, or I do go basically) :s-smilie:
Reply 706
Original post by CloClo7

I've tried, and I have confirmed my email...however when I log on it tells me to confirm my email again. When I do that, it tells me its already been done and to log on...and so the cycle continues :frown: really scared I won't get the accomodation I want (I NEED to cheapest, or I do go basically) :s-smilie:

it's weird, I can't find the 2012-13 application form, just 2011-2012!
Reply 707
Original post by LauraMial
it's weird, I can't find the 2012-13 application form, just 2011-2012!

I can't get that far! I've 'registered' but can't log in :s-smilie: Might give them a ring on Wednesday if its still being funny....I've changed my password in case I was doing that wrong, but no...

Just what I needed today, so stressed as it it :frown:
Reply 708
Original post by CloClo7
I can't get that far! I've 'registered' but can't log in :s-smilie: Might give them a ring on Wednesday if its still being funny....I've changed my password in case I was doing that wrong, but no...

Just what I needed today, so stressed as it it :frown:

If you ring them, could you please ask them if we have to apply from the jan deadline? Have you clicked on the link in the confirmation email btw? I've registered, but after that I can't apply :s-smilie:

I'm stressed too, my teachers are going crazy with tests tomorrow. I still have to finish studying NOW :s-smilie:
Original post by CloClo7

hey i'm having the exact same problem. so don't worry i dont think anyones getting accommodation atm
For people trying to apply for accommodation, their website is always a pain so I wouldn't worry about it. It's not just you who will be having problems!

Also I applied on the first day that it opened last year and only got my 2nd choice, and my flatmate who also applied really early got her 3rd choice.
Reply 711
Original post by jaydemikaela
For people trying to apply for accommodation, their website is always a pain so I wouldn't worry about it. It's not just you who will be having problems!

Also I applied on the first day that it opened last year and only got my 2nd choice, and my flatmate who also applied really early got her 3rd choice.

and when did it open last year? mm
I got a conditional offer (ABB) from Kent for economics. :smile:
Reply 713
Original post by SecretDuck
I got a conditional offer (ABB) from Kent for economics. :smile:

congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 714
Just got an email from them...we need to register again, and then should be able to do it.

And LauraMial - bless you :frown: I've finished for Christmas, and am on study leave for a week in Janauary, as we get leave for our trials...but there is SO much pressure on us. If we don't get our target grade, we retake...even if just one mark off. :rolleyes: At least I only have one real exam (Geography) at the end of January :smile:

That post about not getting your first choice has really worried me.....if I don't get either the Darwin Houses, or Park Wood then I don't think I can afford to go :frown:
and when did it open last year? mm

I'm not completely sure but the 15th of December rings a bell.
lol, what's all this about music preference in the accommodation application!
Reply 717
Original post by CloClo7
Just got an email from them...we need to register again, and then should be able to do it.

And LauraMial - bless you :frown: I've finished for Christmas, and am on study leave for a week in Janauary, as we get leave for our trials...but there is SO much pressure on us. If we don't get our target grade, we retake...even if just one mark off. :rolleyes: At least I only have one real exam (Geography) at the end of January :smile:

That post about not getting your first choice has really worried me.....if I don't get either the Darwin Houses, or Park Wood then I don't think I can afford to go :frown:

you sound lucky, I have something like 8 tests when I go back to school after Christmas LOL :biggrin:

Original post by jaydemikaela
I'm not completely sure but the 15th of December rings a bell.

I managed to apply! Yayy

Original post by iheartliam
lol, what's all this about music preference in the accommodation application!

I laughed! That's so weird! I've put R&B, Jazz, Soft Rock haha
Reply 718
you sound lucky, I have something like 8 tests when I go back to school after Christmas LOL :biggrin:

I managed to apply! Yayy

I laughed! That's so weird! I've put R&B, Jazz, Soft Rock haha

However, for two of my subjects I only took one AS module last year...so in the summer I'm basically taking AS and A2 together :s-smilie:
Hello. I applied on the 15th, got m acknowledgement email but still waiting for any offers to come through!!

I'm applying to do Film Studies with Classical and Archaeological Studies :smile:

Is anybody else doing either of those courses? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest