University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
Original post by glennp17
Keynes or Parkwood? Can't decide!!

Living in Keynes for 1 semester and seeing the other accomodation, I can honestly tell you keynes is 10 times better.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 821
Original post by LauraMial
so is kent your insurance? which one is your firm? :smile:

I have a CF for Conflict, Peace and Security (sort of Politics&IR degree LOL) and kent is my firm!
My top choice for the accommodation are keynes flats, then tyler court B&C, and finally keynes houses and darwin houses.
I guess you are going to study economics LOL

Yeah haha good guess!
Original post by vettycroissant
I've applied for History and Italian and received an offer. It'll be my firm because I love it so much. :smile:

I'm the same, just I'm doing English and American Lit with Creative Writing and a Year Abroad. :colondollar: I got into Birmingham too and everyone is shocked because apparently Birmingham's better but I'm in love with Kent so that'll be my firm. 90% sure but am visiting it on the 25th Jan and Birmingham on the 8th Feb just to be certain.
Reply 823
Original post by krystlezara
I'm the same, just I'm doing English and American Lit with Creative Writing and a Year Abroad. :colondollar: I got into Birmingham too and everyone is shocked because apparently Birmingham's better but I'm in love with Kent so that'll be my firm. 90% sure but am visiting it on the 25th Jan and Birmingham on the 8th Feb just to be certain.

heyy i also have an offer from aston ( in birmingham ) and kent, havent been there yet to look around yet though!
i was just wondering what you like soo much about kent? it seems to be a really popular choice any particular reason ???
:biggrin:
Reply 824
Original post by ks1992
Is anyone else hoping to study Criminology & Sociology here..

I am! I'm still waiting to hear back from them but if I get an offer it will most probably be my first choice! I just love Canterbury and I think the course looks good. Starting to worry a little as haven't got an offer yet - I'm hoping they just haven't picked back up after christmas yet
Reply 825
Original post by tripsis
Keynes flats are AMAZING. If you can afford them, they should be your #1 choice.

Oh okay, cheers!! :smile: I'm going to have to decide soon to ensure I get my first choice.
Got my offer for business ages back if you want to add my name to the list! :P
Reply 827
Original post by taliman
Living in Keynes for 1 semester and seeing the other accomodation, I can honestly tell you keynes is 10 times better.

Cheers!! Everyone praises Parkwood though so kind of difficult to decide! I'm kinda swaying towards Keynes Flats now!! :smile:
Original post by taliman
Apply for Keynes if you can afford it, MUCH nicer!

where else have you applied?
I would like to apply for Keynes but I don't know whether there is a difference between the large en-suite and the normal en-suite.. Help??
Reply 830
Original post by npaul4
nah, i think i got the offer because i got a b in art so i didnt need to provide a portfolio. im so pleased that i didnt have to, as i hate writing essays so may not have got the place

out of interest where else did you apply?

Nottingham x2 - Offer
Cambridge - Pooled
Edinburgh - Rejected (no modern language)

Original post by Veee
I had to do the essay as well!

Hey ^^ Have you heard from them yet?
Reply 831
Original post by MadMike457
Got my offer for business ages back if you want to add my name to the list! :P

Which business ><
Reply 832
Something made me check UCAS.. Got an offer C: Finally ^^
Reply 833
Original post by driftingaway

Original post by driftingaway
I have a conditional offer for Law.

anyone know what the law school looks like?

thats awesome! i applied but still ddnt get an email since i applied late :P do u mind if i ask wt ur offer was?? :biggrin: congrats btww (Y)
Reply 834
Original post by D.Simmons=Yum!
I would like to apply for Keynes but I don't know whether there is a difference between the large en-suite and the normal en-suite.. Help??

This has confused me as well! Don't know what the differences between them are? :/ Where else have you applied? Think Keynes Flats will be my first choice.
Original post by glennp17
This has confused me as well! Don't know what the differences between them are? :/ Where else have you applied? Think Keynes Flats will be my first choice.

I applied for:
Keynes flats (normal en-suite lol)
Tyler B&C
Keynes room townhouse
Park Wood...

what about you
Waiting for this offer is killing me...
Reply 837
Original post by Rosi.
I am! I'm still waiting to hear back from them but if I get an offer it will most probably be my first choice! I just love Canterbury and I think the course looks good. Starting to worry a little as haven't got an offer yet - I'm hoping they just haven't picked back up after christmas yet

I'm also still waiting to hear back from them, I'm starting to get nervous as Kent is also my firm choice. Good luck and hopefuly see you there.
Reply 838
Original post by D.Simmons=Yum!
I applied for:
Keynes flats (normal en-suite lol)
Tyler B&C
Keynes room townhouse
Park Wood...

what about you

That's not bad!

I haven't sent mine off yet, still yet to make a final decision on everything ha! I'm thinking:
Keynes flats en-suite
Park Wood (6 bedroom house)
Tyler B&C
Keynes room townhouse.
Original post by nadeen94
thats awesome! i applied but still ddnt get an email since i applied late :P do u mind if i ask wt ur offer was?? :biggrin: congrats btww (Y)

Thanks. :colondollar: You should receive an acknowledgement soon enough! I received mine within days of sending off my ucas application. My offer is for AB (already achieved an A in Sociology).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending