Visit website
Reply 841
Original post by Onique
Something made me check UCAS.. Got an offer C: Finally ^^

WOOOW finally! :biggrin:
Reply 842
Original post by driftingaway

Original post by driftingaway
Thanks. :colondollar: You should receive an acknowledgement soon enough! I received mine within days of sending off my ucas application. My offer is for AB (already achieved an A in Sociology).

oooh! thankss alot u really eased my mind :P bcz i submitted mine 2 days ago hahah :P
Yup, I got an offer for Anthropology wanting AAB which I hope I'll get :s-smilie: I've put it as my firm choice too. I'm still unsure about accommodation though, I'm going for self catered but not sure which one.
Reply 844
Original post by Onique
Nottingham x2 - Offer
Cambridge - Pooled
Edinburgh - Rejected (no modern language)

Hey ^^ Have you heard from them yet?

No, I'm still waiting.. I'm getting worried, and you?
Reply 845
Original post by D.Simmons=Yum!
I would like to apply for Keynes but I don't know whether there is a difference between the large en-suite and the normal en-suite.. Help??

I'm currently living in the large en-suite room. The room and bathroom are both slightly larger and you have a double bed instead of a single. Due to the larger room, the overall layout and positioning of the bed/desk is also slightly different (and I personally prefer it, having seen the regular sized rooms).

But double bed = win :tongue: It does cost a bit more though. But if price isn't really an issue, you should go for it! Especially if you have a SO that will want to spend the night :biggrin:

Here are some photos of the Keynes large en-suite. Sorry I don't have photos of the regular-sized room to compare though:

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 846
Original post by Veee
No, I'm still waiting.. I'm getting worried, and you?

Got an offer last night c:
~but I sent my app off pretty early. So you'll hear soon ^^

Where else have you applied?

Original post by LauraMial
WOOOW finally! :biggrin:

I was starting to get worried xD Guess I'll need to be picking were to live now O_O where have you chosen?
Reply 847
Original post by Onique
Got an offer last night c:
~but I sent my app off pretty early. So you'll hear soon ^^

Where else have you applied?

I was starting to get worried xD Guess I'll need to be picking were to live now O_O where have you chosen?

Lucky you!
I sent my application off 2 months ago and Kent replied to me around 10th of December and I sent my portfolio and the essay just after Christmas and I'm waiting now

I applied to Kent, Oxford Brookes, Plymouth, Portsmouth and Coventry and you?
Reply 848
Original post by Onique

well, kent will be my firm, though I haven't heard yet from any of the other four unis LOL

1. keynes flats
2. tyler court B&C
3. keynes houses
4. darwin houses.

needless to say, I WANT to get into keynes :P In Italy exams results are published around the 20th of july sooo... i guess i will? what do you think? mm
where are you applying? :smile:
Reply 849
Original post by Veee
Lucky you!
I sent my application off 2 months ago and Kent replied to me around 10th of December and I sent my portfolio and the essay just after Christmas and I'm waiting now

I applied to Kent, Oxford Brookes, Plymouth, Portsmouth and Coventry and you?

I sent my app off on the 12th of october and portfolio on the 1st, I think. How did you find the essay? I had to read the title a few times before I fully understood ><
Nottingham x2, Kent, Cambridge, Edinburgh.

Original post by LauraMial
well, kent will be my firm, though I haven't heard yet from any of the other four unis LOL

1. keynes flats
2. tyler court B&amp;C
3. keynes houses
4. darwin houses.

needless to say, I WANT to get into keynes :P In Italy exams results are published around the 20th of july sooo... i guess i will? what do you think? mm
where are you applying? :smile:

What is keynes like?
I'm unsure whether it was for me.. I was going to go with Park wood Houses. But I want on en suite xD
My list may just be the same as yours ^^
Reply 850
Original post by Onique
Nottingham x2 - Offer
Cambridge - Pooled
Edinburgh - Rejected (no modern language)

wow some top uni's then lol
Original post by tripsis
i'm currently living in the large en-suite room. The room and bathroom are both slightly larger and you have a double bed instead of a single. Due to the larger room, the overall layout and positioning of the bed/desk is also slightly different (and i personally prefer it, having seen the regular sized rooms).

But double bed = win :tongue: it does cost a bit more though. But if price isn't really an issue, you should go for it! Especially if you have a so that will want to spend the night :d

thank you soooooo much... Very helpful!!!
A
Reply 852
Original post by Onique
I sent my app off on the 12th of october and portfolio on the 1st, I think. How did you find the essay? I had to read the title a few times before I fully understood ><
Nottingham x2, Kent, Cambridge, Edinburgh.

What is keynes like?
I'm unsure whether it was for me.. I was going to go with Park wood Houses. But I want on en suite xD

Yeah same with me, I was in a lesson when I received an email from them and I was re-reading it and I didn't understand what to do lol. I found it hard I struggled to write 400 words loool it took me 2 weeks to do it. How about you?

What are your predicted grades?
Is Kent your first choice?
Reply 853
Original post by npaul4

wow some top uni's then lol

Mmm, yehh I guess xD
But I love Kent just as much as the others ^^
I'm actually considering Kent for my Firm. The town and Uni is just perfect for me >_<

Original post by Veee
Yeah same with me, I was in a lesson when I received an email from them and I was re-reading it and I didn't understand what to do lol. I found it hard I struggled to write 400 words loool it took me 2 weeks to do it. How about you?

What are your predicted grades?
Is Kent your first choice?

I just blabbed about a new building in my area and then edited it. I'm not really so much into the words.. I'm more of a mathematical person but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be once I got going c:
I was still building up my portfolio >< I decided to do an online one. I can send you a link if you want?

AAA but I got ABB last year =S I was only slightly off an A in Maths so they bumped me and Physics bumped me because they saw my determination from last year (I got a U in January then re-sat for a B ^^)
Out of Kent and Nottingham I'm swaying towards Kent more for my first c: It's a long way from home though.
Unless I get an offer from Cambridge (I wish O_O) I think Kent would be my Firm :biggrin:
Reply 854
Original post by Onique

What is keynes like?

keynes college is newly built/refurbished so they have the best flats and houses, the latest equipments in the kitchen and better sofas ahah :P i like it also because it's almost in front of the venue :biggrin: park wood it's nice but it's too far out for me...I prefer living where life is, and also, I'm not really a morning person, i could never walk 15 mins in the cooold morning :P
Reply 855
I sent my application off on 2nd December and still don't have a confirmation email...does this mean something has gone wrong? I'm predicted AAB, and have applied for 2 courses at Kent, which match my predicted grades D: I know it's not UCAS because I have an offer from Sussex :/ has anybody else applied fairly early and hasn't yet received a confirmation?
Reply 856
Original post by Onique
Mmm, yehh I guess xD
I'm actually considering Kent for my Firm. The town and Uni is just perfect for me >_<

yeah i agree, even if i get an offer for ucl im going to still accept kent as my firm as im literally in love with it. :smile:
Reply 857
Original post by amojamo
I sent my application off on 2nd December and still don't have a confirmation email...does this mean something has gone wrong? I'm predicted AAB, and have applied for 2 courses at Kent, which match my predicted grades D: I know it's not UCAS because I have an offer from Sussex :/ has anybody else applied fairly early and hasn't yet received a confirmation?

No...turns out I'm just stupid. Was looking in the wrong inbox hahahahaha, now I'm just concerned it's taken them over a month to make a decision, considering Kent is meant to be my firm choice! :|
Reply 858
Original post by Onique
Mmm, yehh I guess xD

yeah i agree, even if i get an offer for ucl im going to still accept kent as my firm as im literally in love with it. :smile:
Original post by amojamo
No...turns out I'm just stupid. Was looking in the wrong inbox hahahahaha, now I'm just concerned it's taken them over a month to make a decision, considering Kent is meant to be my firm choice! :|

Been waiting for over 2 months for a decision now... (having got an acknowlegment very quickly along with other emails about general stuff). Just hoping they make a decision soon, and perhaps once the 15th Jan deadline has passed, they'll be able to do so.

Quick Reply

Latest