Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Original post by Onique

Edit : Do you know if you can add/change accommodation requirements later?

You probably can if you send someone at the University an email. Not sure who though xD
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Onique

I've already applied for accommodation, and I thing I went into it without considering certain things before hand, I've send the Uni an email asking if they can stop my application for me to do it again, but they haven't got back to me yet. I'm sure they'll let you :smile:
Reply 902
Applied for English and American Literature.
Really hoping I get an offer. I have already got my grades since I left college last year but I'm not sure I'll get an offer. Oh well fingers crossed, I hope I do :smile:
Reply 903
Original post by Onique

xD I know it's on a wednesday cause most unis/colleges/schools don't have a full day on wednesday due to sorts events ^^
It's awkward for me though cause I have lessons on Wednesday afternoon ;-;
Oh yeh, I know but I wanted to check that I liked the accommodation ^^

I'd love to cheerlead. But I am not so flexible.. I've been trying to do the splits for ages =S

I probably won't even know half the genres. That's my plan to... during freshers. Just join EVERYTHING and have a go. I mean it's the only chance you're going to get to just do whatever for a "laugh" But I'm really looking forward to my course swell. I doubt I'll be able to do much outside of it to be honest.

I'm finally going to uni O_O aren't you scared you'll be home-sick?
For me it's 250 miles away and I'm a little worried but I'm just going to jump in head first ^^ and do what I can.

shah well i've done ballet and jazz for like almost 6 years, but i've stopped and switched to belly dance.. currently I'm just doing a little bit of zumba so i'm way less flexible than i used to be a few years ago (i could raise my leg up until my ear! now.. defo not haha) but who knows... maybe I'll be able to do it again :smile:

I intend to concentrate on my course too, but I guess we will have a lot of free time. Uni is different from school, there's more time to do a lot of new things.. along with your studies LOL

Honestly, I won't be homesick. I hate being here, and I don't get along very well with my parents... Every summer I go to England and I feel so free! I don't go with those organized travels like EF, i just plan it myself and then leave. I've spent 2 months and 1/2 in London last summer and I made friends, had tons of fun and managed to live alone... on september 5 I came back here and I've felt sooo out of place, it was really difficult to adapt to my old life (and in fact I haven't). I won't be homesick, no. :tongue:

Don't know... guess it's better if you submit the 'right' choices. XD
Any Mature or Classical and Archaelogical Studies Prospectives had a response yet?
Anyone going to the Medway Campus? What is it like?
Reply 906
Original post by ks1992
Yayy Got my offer for criminology and sociology a few days back! so happy! :smile:

Ah I'm so jealous! :frown: at least I know they've started offering now! Well done on getting your offer :biggrin:
Reply 907
Which is the best place for accomodation!
Reply 908
I have a conditional offer for Biomedical Science :smile:
Reply 909
Yay after being worried about it I got my offer just now! and it's lower than what I expect so I'm very happy woo! BBB to do Criminology and Sociology
Just got ABB offer for Economics BSC
Reply 911
Original post by kmriley
Which is the best place for accomodation!

The best - Keynes extension self-catering flats. They're brand new in 2011, are very spacious, en-suite, incredible kitchen layout (2 huge fridges, 2 ovens, great stovetop, 2 microwaves, plenty of cupboard space, etc.). Plus there are options for "large rooms" which come with a double bed and more space in general. Plus they're located in a convenient part of campus. Close to the Venue/Essentials and also very close to a bus stop. I'm living in Keynes now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I've been to some of the rooms in other colleges and they're definitely not as nice!

They're the best, but also one of the most expensive :P (approximately £5300 for the year, or about £5850 for a large room).
I may just defer entry... Dunno if it's too late...
Reply 913
Original post by vaishali192
Applied for Politics and Philosophy, got an offer for ABB :smile: Anyone else applied for similar courses?

hey i applied for politics too, what grades did you get for your as's? if you don't mind me asking :smile:
Offer just dropped in for Physics! :biggrin:
Reply 915
Original post by owen1994
Just got ABB offer for Economics BSC

congrats, what were your as grades ?
Reply 916
Original post by LauraMial
shah well i've done ballet and jazz for like almost 6 years, but i've stopped and switched to belly dance.. currently I'm just doing a little bit of zumba so i'm way less flexible than i used to be a few years ago (i could raise my leg up until my ear! now.. defo not haha) but who knows... maybe I'll be able to do it again :smile:

I intend to concentrate on my course too, but I guess we will have a lot of free time. Uni is different from school, there's more time to do a lot of new things.. along with your studies LOL

Honestly, I won't be homesick. I hate being here, and I don't get along very well with my parents... Every summer I go to England and I feel so free! I don't go with those organized travels like EF, i just plan it myself and then leave. I've spent 2 months and 1/2 in London last summer and I made friends, had tons of fun and managed to live alone... on september 5 I came back here and I've felt sooo out of place, it was really difficult to adapt to my old life (and in fact I haven't). I won't be homesick, no. :tongue:

Don't know... guess it's better if you submit the 'right' choices. XD

Belly dancing sounds fun.. I've always wanted to give it a go but nowhere near me does it =/

Haha, hopefully c: but I hear my course is really time consuming...

Aww, so your real excited to move out then ^^
I'd love to travel after uni.. maybe work outside the UK c:
Original post by eubredi
congrats, what were your as grades ?

Economics - A (90UMS)
Maths - B (almost an A and resitting C1 in summer to bring overall AS grade to A)
Business - B (Almost an A, just resat unit 2 OCR and it went really well, so its likely to mean a grade A overall)

I didn't revise for my exams last year as much as I should have, didn't really understand how college worked back then but now I am sticking in and determined to get between A*AA-AAB

Predicted grades are AAB Btw.
Original post by Cupcake_Queen
Conditional Offer for Biological Anthropology :smile:

Hey could I just ask what your offer is for Biological Anthropology & how long did it take them to get back to you?

A,so did you have to go for an interview?
AAB offer for Architecture!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending