Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Offer for biomedical science is firmed! Buzzin'
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrGoGetIt)
    Here's my dilemma I have received an offer from kent and newcastle uni both requiring an ABB kent for history and politics and newcastle straight politics I have done history at A level but not politics. I have no idea where to go newcastle is far but I wudnt really mind I guess the key thing is the better degree? Help
    I guess Newcastle if you want the better nightlife and slight better prestige I guess being a RG uni and all.

Though if you really want to study history alongside politics and don't mind a quiet town with not as great nightlife compared to Newcastle then I would pick Kent.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Firmed my unconditional offer for law
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well - I have unconditional from Kent and Keele.
    Went to Kent last time and really liked it there. Went to Keele today and LOVED it.
    I really think i'm going to firm keele.
    I know kent is ranked better on league tables etc - but am i making a really bad mistake?
    Teachers seemed so much more enthusiastic at Keele.
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hetamax)
    Offer for biomedical science is firmed! Buzzin'
    Me too
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Computer Science here.

I couldn't attend either of the interviews they gave me, but informed them of this and they just sent an email back saying thank you for letting them know. The latest interview I missed was January, so I thought I'd of had an offer/rejection by now

I want to reply to my offers but need a reply first as I might pick Kent as my insurance.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for the Forensic Psychology masters Thursday next week :woo:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairylights)
    hello decided to put Kent as my firm today! really loved it on the open day deciding on accommodation now, i love how how they ask your musical preference xx
    Do they? I don't remember that. Seems like a pretty good idea to me
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairylights)
    hello decided to put Kent as my firm today! really loved it on the open day deciding on accommodation now, i love how how they ask your musical preference xx
    Hi c:
    Congrats!
    Which course is it? I'll add you to the first post ^^
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    Aah, I applied to MSc Forensic Psychology, not Forensic Science as you've put in the list
    Sorry about that >< changed it c:

(Original post by FristyKino)
    Well - I have unconditional from Kent and Keele.
    Went to Kent last time and really liked it there. Went to Keele today and LOVED it.
    I really think i'm going to firm keele.
    I know kent is ranked better on league tables etc - but am i making a really bad mistake?
    Teachers seemed so much more enthusiastic at Keele.
    Not if you feel you'll do better at Keele c: I've done the same with Kent and Nottingham for my course ^^

(Original post by aliluvschoc)
    I have an interview for the Forensic Psychology masters Thursday next week :woo:
    Good Luck c: Hope you do well!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How to dress during the interview? I'm generally on the heavy weight of things..I'm scared of my interview....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onique)
    Hi c:
    Congrats!
    Which course is it? I'll add you to the first post ^^

Sorry about that >< changed it c:

Not if you feel you'll do better at Keele c: I've done the same with Kent and Nottingham for my course ^^

Good Luck c: Hope you do well!
    American Studies xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I got two conditional offers from Kent. One for Electronic and Communications Engineering, and the other for Computer Systems Engineering.

-Krisha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Firmed my unconditional offer for Computer Systems Engineering with a Foundation year at Kent a while back.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Uni Kent 2012 APPLICANTS!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/318532011535113/ < Join the facebook group and start getting know each other!

Share it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/318532011535113/ < Join the facebook group and start getting know each other!

Share it!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alikingo)

Share it!
    The link takes me to "content unavailable" - might be cos I'm on my phone, but it could be a slight technical hitch you'll want to correct!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alikingo)

Share it!

(Original post by ninegrandstudent)
    The link takes me to "content unavailable" - might be cos I'm on my phone, but it could be a slight technical hitch you'll want to correct!
    Same for me =/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plutonium)
    I've applied for the Astrophysics course (well whatever it's called)
    I received acknowledgement a few days ago, I really hope they get back to me soooon!
    AS - AABC (Electronics,Physics,Chemistry,M aths)
    A2 pred - A*AB (Electronics,Physics,Maths) oh and A*/A for extended project
    I'm currently a foundation physics student at kent uni so yeah you can ask w=away if you wanna know about the course ..... might see you next year as we'll all be taking the same modules
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Kent
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Anthropology Very excited about starting now, if I get the grades XD I also applied for Parkwood houses as my first accommodation choice, in case anyone else has too.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: February 20, 2013
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.