The Student Room Group

History Applicants Stalking thread 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Anyone else's track being weirdly slow today? Got an offer email from Sussex, not been updated on track yet...I'm dubious until I see it on track lol :P
Original post by zoeleec
Anyone else's track being weirdly slow today? Got an offer email from Sussex, not been updated on track yet...I'm dubious until I see it on track lol :P

History offers at sussex are now going out? :holmes:
Original post by NapoleonDynamite
Neither do I haha. I was really shocked when I saw it was BBB.

BBB?! Wow, what is their offers system about this year?!
Original post by Xyris
Yeah although I dont think I'll go :P Looks like we're in similar positions then, all down to Leeds and UCL for our top firm/insurance choices> I've still got to wait for Birmingham and York to get back to me

ahh i see hah. yess, they look the best out of my 5, although i quite like newcastle too. what feedback have you had so far? also, what do you think about the ssees course?
Reply 164
Unconditional from Nottingham for History and Spanish :smile:
Predicted Grades: AAA
Applying to: Exeter, Edinburgh, Leeds x 2, Nottingham

Sent my UCAS application off on the 28th October but heard nothing back yet, getting slightly worried!
Reply 166
Offer from Manchester AA and the Welsh Bac
Royal Holloway AAB :smile:
Kent ABB :smile:
Original post by floralia
Mine is on the 3rd. Aaaah nervous/excited.

And mine is at Trinity Hall.

Ahh! Same, just frantically trying to read as much as I can! Why is mine so early?!?! Did you say on the SAQ if there were any dates you couldn't do? I'm the first and so far only one at my school to have heard from either Oxford or Cambridge about interview so everyone keeps asking questions! :P
Original post by SurreyChick
Predicted Grades: AAA
Applying to: Exeter, Edinburgh, Leeds x 2, Nottingham

Sent my UCAS application off on the 28th October but heard nothing back yet, getting slightly worried!

Oooh I applied to Leeds twice too :smile: take it you applied to straight History, but what was your other option? :biggrin:
Original post by xoJessicaAnn
Oooh I applied to Leeds twice too :smile: take it you applied to straight History, but what was your other option? :biggrin:

i applied for history and sociology, how about you? anyone heard anything back from leeds yet?
i applied for history and sociology, how about you? anyone heard anything back from leeds yet?

Snap! That's so cool, actually found someone else who applied twice for the same courses :P A bit scared now after hearing the application numbers vs offer numbers.
Original post by Reedy<3
Acheived grades:
GCSE:A*A*A*AACCC Distinction Distinction Distinction*
AS:AAAB D(in general studies) :banghead:

Predicted Grades:
History:A
Politics:A*
Sociology:A*
EPQ:A
General studies:B

Unis Applied to:

St Andrews
Glasgow
Durham (University)
Royal Holloway
Nottingham

Just had an offer from Glasgow ABB!

I have applied for History and Music..... heard nothing back!

Getting a bit worried! Leeds is my insurance so I really need this one!
Reply 174
Offer from Birmingham , AAB
Original post by waldeinsamkeit

Original post by waldeinsamkeit
hey :smile:.
i've applied for leeds, liverpool, manchester, newcastle and ucl (ssees). i've also had offers from them all (excluding ucl). i was wondering if anyone else was applying to ssees??

I'm applying to SSEES trying to get into the straight History course :smile:, what are you applying for? any idea when we hear back about our applications?
Reply 176
Anyone heard anything from York? Heard some other bloke on the York forum had got one and am now freaking out. :P
Original post by Xyris
Offer from Birmingham , AAB

OMG! When did you send it and when did you get a reply? Oh and whats the offer?
I've got 2 conditional offers/5 so far: Birmingham A(history)AB(Economics+Geography) and Cardiff AAB(any order). Over the moon! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 179
Has anyone heard anything from King's yet?? It's killing me, I've got 3 offers but nothing from Kings as of yet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending