The Student Room Group

19-Yr Old Student Stabs 18-Yr Old Roommate To Death Over iPod

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Sendaii
Doesn't make him a racist because he worded it wrongly. People throw that word around too easily these days, it's lost its meaning.

He is racist.

His avatar, and all of his posts that just bash minorities. Connect the dots, Einstein.
Original post by MapleBacon
Crazy, weird, cuckoo; they are but semantics. But continue to avoid discussing the idiocy/content of your actual post :rolleyes:

Semantics, yes, but when you use quote marks to highlight a word I have never used then it is a misquote.

As for the content of my post: What is there to discuss? I merely stated an opinion. You evidently disagree with it, but that's your issue, not mine.
Original post by Greeny442
As for the content of my post: What is there to discuss? I merely stated an opinion. You evidently disagree with it, but that's your issue, not mine.

I don't disagree with your opinion perse, but the retarded logic you've used to get; which any rational/sane human being would understand, but evidently (and sadly), you seem to still miss :rofl:
I think it's both. Clearly she snapped in a fit of rage, but most people snap by screaming, and at extremes, hitting someone. Not stabbing someone with scissors in the neck. Logic kicks in before you do that.

That poor girl. Such a trivial thing to lose your life for.

And OP, congrats on freaking out every TSR member who has a roommate at uni.
Reply 104
Original post by TheEssence
thanks, i'm flattered... try to learn to hold your tongue abit, instead of throwing lame insults... if a black man worded it as he did yes i would tell him he's racist...and why are u winking? did your eye get poked out

Would it be unacceptable for me to say that I didn't find brown hair attractive and only liked blondes? Hair colour and skin colour are both equally benign physical attributes, separated only by the arbitrary stigma assigned to discriminating between skin colours. How about a distaste for large noses or acne? Finding a skin colour unattractive is no more despicable than finding any other physical trait unattractive so, unless you have never judged someone's appearance, calling someone 'racist' for being unattracted to a particular skin colour is rather hypocritical.
Original post by Planto
Would it be unacceptable for me to say that I didn't find brown hair attractive and only liked blondes? Hair colour and skin colour are both equally benign physical attributes, separated only by the arbitrary stigma assigned to discriminating between skin colours. How about a distaste for large noses or acne? Finding a skin colour unattractive is no more despicable than finding any other physical trait unattractive so, unless you have never judged someone's appearance, calling someone 'racist' for being unattracted to a particular skin colour is rather hypocritical.

to imply skin colour and the colour of hair are of the same weight is highly misguided, although i agree gingers are highly stigmatized, thats your view though...
Reply 106
what is wrong wid ppl these days............a guy killin his frn jst to gt 1 day holiday in india.........whr the hell r v headin by gtin mor n mor educated.......is this wht v r learning........
really she's gonna be in jail till 80 years old?
you gotta be joking..
there's so many murderers in this world, they dont stay in jail that long ?
she's only 19...
plus it's only 1 moment anger

Quick Reply