The Student Room Group

Left Wing vs Right Wing

A poll is conducted, the results show that 70% of muslims in the UK are anti-western, anti-British, and express ill feelings towards european culture.

Ring Wing - confront and challenge their views, question their motive for choosing to immigrate to- and live in a country/culture they hate so much, suggest they leave to live in a place with a culture suiting their own, suggest they adapt to our country or leave, our country should not have to adapt to them.

Left Wing - Appease them, change every shred of your own history and culture in order to suit the muslim guests, give them housing and benefit priority regardless of the negative impact it will have on your own national welfare, force your country to adapt to them, they should not have to adapt to us.

Seems about right to me... ?
Reply 1

You're boring, has anyone ever told you that? No-one is going to take this post seriously except people as insane and boring as you. There are dozens of these threads everyday and people just think "Lol, OP has no clue what he's on about, what an idiot. Crawl back under your bridge.
SSDD
(edited 12 years ago)
Well, this misrepresentation of Muslims in the UK and of political responses has changed my life, I'm so glad I read it
Reply 3
Original post by JCC-MGS
Well, this accurate, proven representation of Muslims in the UK and of political responses has changed my life, I'm so glad I read it

Fixed.
Well I would quite like to see that poll. I've read another poll that shows that Muslims are, on average, more patriotic than non-Muslims in the UK. Just goes to show that on a lot of subjects, polls mean bugger all.
Sure dude, nice job on the thread, I just love the original groundbreaking discussion this is sure to inspire.:dunce:
Reply 6
That's an incredibly generalised view of the left wing, Once Great. You seem to think that the left wing is full of liberals. Don't forget the authoritarian left :wink:
Reply 7
Letme guess, your right wing :P

Even so to be honest you are proberbly not that far off the truth.
Reply 8
What you really mean is Authoritarian vs Liberals.

Bugger all to do with left and right wings.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending