The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
OB finally responded to my email - said they will be processing my UCAS application and I should have the result in a couple of days. :biggrin:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by Torrent
OB finally responded to my email - said they will be processing my UCAS application and I should have the result in a couple of days. :biggrin:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.... good luck :smile:
Reply 642
Original post by Jasperbasil2

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.... good luck :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 643
Original post by Torrent

Can I ask when did you send off your application?
Reply 644
Original post by Meodien
Can I ask when did you send off your application?
On the 12th of October :frown:
Reply 645
Apologies for a double post, but I got an offer! Very happy now :biggrin:
Original post by Torrent
Apologies for a double post, but I got an offer! Very happy now :biggrin:

Congratulations :smile: Well done you.

Will it be your firm? Have you decided yet?
Reply 647
Congratulations :smile: Well done you.

Will it be your firm? Have you decided yet?

I think it's probably going to be my insurance :smile:
Reply 648
Has anyone heard back from OB for Adult Nursing?
Anyone know if admissions are on easter holiday? because if they rae I might cancel the application as my other unis accomodation has opened and the porblem is they have a first come first serve policy
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Jack22031994
Anyone know if admissions are on easter holiday? because if they rae I might cancel the application as my other unis accomodation has opened and the porblem is they have a first come first serve policy

Sorry, I have no idea, hope you sort things to your liking soon. You have been very patient.
Have a good Easter.
Sorry, I have no idea, hope you sort things to your liking soon. You have been very patient.
Have a good Easter.

Thank you! Hope you have a good Easter too!
Reply 652
I've applied to do Real Estate Management (N100 I think) at Brookes in early December and they still haven't got back to me :frown: I phoned up the admissions office last week and they just said in the next couple of weeks and if I don't I should call them back. I think they should give me an offer solely based on the grief they have caused :s-smilie:
Reply 653
Have an offer for Anthropology and am seriously considering it. I'm not sure how reputed it is though as compared to places like Aberdeen and Manchester. Maybe it's because it's fairly new?
Does anyone know if there will be any more open days?

It was October last time I went and i went with a friend. I would really like to show my parents the Uni before I start. Also, i would just really like to see it again. It's been a while. XD
Reply 655
Original post by CrazyPerson

It was October last time I went and i went with a friend. I would really like to show my parents the Uni before I start. Also, i would just really like to see it again. It's been a while. XD

There is one on June 9th according to this http://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying/contact/opendays/

although it's for students applying for 2013 so i don't know if that'll work out.
Original post by CrazyPerson

The 1 in June is fine. even though it is aimed at 2013 entry it will be identical for to the 2012 entry. the only thing you will need to ignore are the general information as it wont affect you.
Still waiting for a reply, applied for media/politics in December. is there much point waiting any longer because i dont really want to go there that much anymore after this huge wait. shall i just cancel it.
Original post by orange'94
Still waiting for a reply, applied for media/politics in December. is there much point waiting any longer because i dont really want to go there that much anymore after this huge wait. shall i just cancel it.

Thats what I did this morning as I was still waiting on 1 out of 2 of my applications to brookes (the first was unsuccessful), so I couldnt just wait anymore as my preferred University who had replied to me within a week (I applied in mid novemeber) accomodation has opended.

Are you certain you will meet the other offers you have and prefer those uni's? if so I would cancel it like I did
yeah. i think i will cancel it it was only a 5th choice anyway
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest