The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by peliqueiro
bit concerned now ¬¬ didn't get any email from them after I accepted my unconditional. Just an email from UKPASS... I'll definitely email them today

mh...when did you get your offer?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by donotpanic:P
mh...when did you get your offer?

early february. I accepted it straight away ¬¬
early february. I accepted it straight away ¬¬

wow :confused: and you haven't heard a thing since then?
you should definitely contact them...
who knows, maybe it's a technical mistake...
emailed them and they answered back a couple of hours after :smile:

everything is all right and ti will hear from them "very soon"

nothing to worry then haha
emailed them and they answered back a couple of hours after :smile:

everything is all right and ti will hear from them "very soon"

nothing to worry then haha

ahh that's good:biggrin:
...I applied from end of November...and just received my offers (yesterday - all conditional) :biggrin:
...for Japanese + Computer Science!
Original post by BLu_REdEmTiON
...I applied from end of November...and just received my offers (yesterday - all conditional) :biggrin:

you guys make bizarre subject mixes hahaha it is complety different in my home country :smile:
Reply 727
Does anyone know approximately how many hours of lectures and seminars would one have at a combined degree of Business Management and Publishing Media? Or at a business course in general?
you guys make bizarre subject mixes hahaha it is complety different in my home country :smile:

...dude, for me... This is like a dream combined degree course. This if by far, for me, the perfect combination!
Only Brookes offers this combination. Not sure where else something like this would exist :biggrin:
ah, so you cannot mix degrees freely as you wish...

... I was wrong then. We got double degrees too... but just the straight-forward ones Business + law, etc. ¬¬

enjoy your degree mate!!
Reply 730

We're on the same courses, meet you there I guess :smile:
Reply 731
hello,

Can any body plz tell me about the quality of teaching in brookes,

I am going for Msc Marketing.

Thanks
Original post by Harrk
We're on the same courses, meet you there I guess :smile:

...nice! :biggrin:
...yeah, we'll see ya there. I thought I was the only one who chose this :smile:
Reply 733
...nice! :biggrin:
...yeah, we'll see ya there. I thought I was the only one who chose this :smile:

Brookes is the only university that offered the combination, I couldn't resist that! :P
I've firmed for OB nearly a week ago. How long does it take for them to get back to you? Do they send you a letter to confirm or to start accommodation choice? Or should I contact them?
Cheers in advance
Original post by sitbywolf
I've firmed for OB nearly a week ago. How long does it take for them to get back to you? Do they send you a letter to confirm or to start accommodation choice? Or should I contact them?
Cheers in advance

very welcome to the "When are we going to get our accommodation letters" club :wink:
Hey!

I firmed my OB conditional months ago when i first got the offer. They state in the email they send over UCAS with your offer that they will send us a welcome pack at the end of april which will include our PIP code (we need this for our bursery grants) and all information reguarding living in halls and funding. Hope this helps, may see you there!

Tamara:smile:
Thanks very much, this has put my frustration/anxiety of not knowing at rest :tongue:
Original post by sitbywolf
Thanks very much, this has put my frustration/anxiety of not knowing at rest :tongue:

I was in a similar situation. had accepted my unconditional offer in february and had not heard of them yet. I emailed them and my department admissions office said I would be hearing from them soon! :wink:
Brookes and organisation are two things that go hand in hand :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending