Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Oxford Brookes 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krussel)
    nah I think accounting and finance sounds about right...
    nope. it's obviously armadillos and frisbees. deff sounds like an interesting course... :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh and is general studies included as an A Level for OB?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iheartliam)
    oh and is general studies included as an A Level for OB?
    on my offer it said didnt say anything about General Studies not being accepted like Liverpool and Notts did.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i Pav i)
    on my offer it said didnt say anything about General Studies not being accepted like Liverpool and Notts did.
    great!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've just applied for Accounting and Finance, i'm predicted BB Distinction. Heres hoping i get an offer
    What was the application process like for anyone doing Accounting and Finance this year?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K_n67)
    I've just applied for Accounting and Finance, i'm predicted BB Distinction. Heres hoping i get an offer
    What was the application process like for anyone doing Accounting and Finance this year?
    I'm a first year doing A and F, what do you mean by application process?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killercow292)
    I'm a first year doing A and F, what do you mean by application process?
    Thats cool, are you enjoying the course?
    Did you get a conditional offer? or an interview?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K_n67)
    Thats cool, are you enjoying the course?
    Did you get a conditional offer? or an interview?
    oh right, yeah its going ok i suppose , i got a conditional offer (A levels) ad no interview, any questions just ask
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh right, yeah its going ok i suppose , i got a conditional offer (A levels) ad no interview, any questions just ask
    haha sorry about the mountain of questions, i'm just nervous about getting in What grades did they ask you for? and if you're staying in uni accommodation, how are you finding it and the people there?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K_n67)
    haha sorry about the mountain of questions, i'm just nervous about getting in What grades did they ask you for? and if you're staying in uni accommodation, how are you finding it and the people there?
    thats fine , they asked for BBC, I didn't get uni accommodation so I'm staying in Slade Park (Managed by CRM)-its a joint thing with the uni....its near paul kent and crescent halls.....its ensuite accommodation-sharing with 4 others....very high quality room.....im the second year to live here.....its going well....flatmates are nice...oxford city centre is really nice....the course is also interesting and the teachers a nice and friendly
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thats fine , they asked for BBC, I didn't get uni accommodation so I'm staying in Slade Park (Managed by CRM)-its a joint thing with the uni....its near paul kent and crescent halls.....its ensuite accommodation-sharing with 4 others....very high quality room.....im the second year to live here.....its going well....flatmates are nice...oxford city centre is really nice....the course is also interesting and the teachers a nice and friendly

It says that people that have a debt with Oxford Brookes will not be accepted? What do they mean by that?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Oxford Brookes is my first choice

Applying for Adult Nursing which is CCC :-)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shnibbles)
    It says that people that have a debt with Oxford Brookes will not be accepted? What do they mean by that?
    I'm not sure about that.... something to do with tuition fees??...not sure sorry
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    no me neither on that 1. It could be if you owe money to the university from previous studies or such things. If you are a first time university applicant and have never had money involvement with OBU then i wudnt worry about it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im applying too History! need BBB so will DEFINITELY put it as my insurance (if i get an offer) :L
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thats great thanks Did you apply for accommodation too late to be given a place? I love the look of oxford, it looks like a really nice place to live and the people seem really friendly
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K_n67)
    Thats great thanks Did you apply for accommodation too late to be given a place? I love the look of oxford, it looks like a really nice place to live and the people seem really friendly
    no problem......it was my insurance choice......
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The concept that I will graduate before any of you start at Brookes is sliiightly absolutely horrifically terrifying....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm reaaaaally keen on Oxford Brookes for there Foundation Diploma in Liberal Arts cause I don't have a sodding clue about what I want to study.

But my friends say its a bad university.

what should I do?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anox)
    Hi, I'm reaaaaally keen on Oxford Brookes for there Foundation Diploma in Liberal Arts cause I don't have a sodding clue about what I want to study.

But my friends say its a bad university.

what should I do?
    get some new friends.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 9, 2013
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.