Anyone applying? And what you applying for? =]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone? :s-smilie:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Yeahh I'm applying! I'm applying for Law which is ABB! What about you?
Reply 3
Original post by bbikim
Yeahh I'm applying! I'm applying for Law which is ABB! What about you?

English and Psychology which is around ABB-BBB so it's quite risky! (I have BBB)

Have you already been round it? I haven't yet, but will probably attend an open day soon; apparently it's really really nice :smile:
Reply 4
Architecture! :ahee:
Reply 5
Original post by pongalo
Architecture! :ahee:

Wooo! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Jabberwox
Wooo! :biggrin:

It was an amazing department and the uni itself looked well good!

The only downside i came across was that my grandma has lived there for ever and so i've kind of associated the city as a 'granny' city, but that's not going to stop me :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by pongalo
It was an amazing department and the uni itself looked well good!

The only downside i came across was that my grandma has lived there for ever and so i've kind of associated the city as a 'granny' city, but that's not going to stop me :biggrin:

Haha yeah that wouldn't stop me either :P I am going to visit very soon :smile: good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 8
English and Psychology which is around ABB-BBB so it's quite risky! (I have BBB)

Have you already been round it? I haven't yet, but will probably attend an open day soon; apparently it's really really nice :smile:

Mine is risky Aswell, I think my Target may be BBB or ABB but they said English GCSE B preferred but I got C :/ but still hopefully get in!
Reply 9
Original post by bbikim
Mine is risky Aswell, I think my Target may be BBB or ABB but they said English GCSE B preferred but I got C :/ but still hopefully get in!

Yep, but they will also look at your reference and personal statement as well, which can compensate if you have grades slightly lower than the expected :smile: best of luck! :smile:
Reply 10
Yep, but they will also look at your reference and personal statement as well, which can compensate if you have grades slightly lower than the expected :smile: best of luck! :smile:

Thanks for the confidence! You going to make it your firm?
Reply 11
Anyone applying? And what you applying for? =]

Oxford Brookes:ahee:
Reply 12
Original post by bbikim
Thanks for the confidence! You going to make it your firm?

I'm not sure yet; I think so far they are the most appealing =] I'll need to go to an open day to decide that :tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by York10
Oxford Brookes:ahee:

???
might apply at OB, but not sure yet.
hoping to do sociology, entry requirements are BBC
applying for Law LLB, heard the city is insane, and it's the best ex-polytechnic which is an up side. is a potential firm for me if I get an offer.
I'm thinking of applying for Oxford Brookes to study Accounting and Finance. It looks like a great uni but it's 5 hours from me (North Yorkshire) which is a tad offputting. Just trying to weigh up distance against institution quality :P what's the local area like? :smile:
I'm currently a first year accounting and finance student living in crescent halls. The course is very well presented so far with a fantastic introduction into the business schools. there are easy bus links to get to all the campus's (accounts been at wheatley) which is free when u live in halls. Don't worry massivly about the distance as its easy enough to get home on trains and coaches. :smile: anything else just drop me a message
Thanks for the info! :biggrin: always helps me when I hear from a current student :smile:
Reply 19
law hopefully:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending