The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Winchester 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Fire, my interview was on Nov 23rd, not heard anything yet.

Looking at last years they seemed to make their offers and their declines really late around Feb 18th.
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Reply 121
Original post by Firewhispers
My Interview was the 11th! how'd yours go??

Mine was thenn tooo!:biggrin: loooks like we are both looking through these things to see how long it takes :wink: haha! and erm i thought it was okay, the actual interview i mean 5 mins, whaa! it was crazy fast! didn't feel like i 'expressed' myself but in 5 mins what can you do, and couldn't have done much more in the group onee the only thing that could have let me down was the writinggg but heyho! wait and see.. how about you?Xx
Post application campus tours/open days booking system is now live on the Winchester University website.

http://www.winchester.ac.uk/studyhere/Open%20Days/Pages/PostApplicationOpenDays.aspx
Original post by scared!

Original post by scared!
Mine was thenn tooo!:biggrin: loooks like we are both looking through these things to see how long it takes :wink: haha! and erm i thought it was okay, the actual interview i mean 5 mins, whaa! it was crazy fast! didn't feel like i 'expressed' myself but in 5 mins what can you do, and couldn't have done much more in the group onee the only thing that could have let me down was the writinggg but heyho! wait and see.. how about you?Xx

Pretty much the same ! What group were you in, cos there weren't many people there was there ? I wrote about silly stuff, but I got "from my experience" in there so...
Just the waiting, the way the lady said few weeks suggested not to long.... I live on checking Ucas :frown:
Reply 124
Pretty much the same ! What group were you in, cos there weren't many people there was there ? I wrote about silly stuff, but I got "from my experience" in there so...
Just the waiting, the way the lady said few weeks suggested not to long.... I live on checking Ucas :frown:

noo there was hardly anyone around! and yeah :frown: hopefullyy a couple of weeeks! and group 2 you?x
Original post by scared!

Original post by scared!
noo there was hardly anyone around! and yeah :frown: hopefullyy a couple of weeeks! and group 2 you?x

Group 3 - There was only 5 of us in our group !
Reply 126
Group 3 - There was only 5 of us in our group !

We only had 6 of us girls, soo :frown: hopefully meannsss they will let us all. (yn) *fingerscrossed!!
I had my interview two days ago ! Do you know how long they will take? They said few weeks...I cant wait that long !

hope the interview went well :smile: i havent even heard if ive got an interview yet which is why im worried :L
Reply 128
I'm at Winchester atm, if you have any questions I'll try my best to answer. :smile:
Original post by signwithme

Original post by signwithme
hope the interview went well :smile: i havent even heard if ive got an interview yet which is why im worried :L

I know someone else who hasnt got their interview yet, and she's guaranteed an interview due to a compact agreement, so Winchester just take their dandy time ! :biggrin:
Reply 130
Booked my Open Day for 24th March :smile: anymore 24th Marchers out there? :tongue:
Original post by catnidge

Original post by catnidge
I'm waiting on Winchester for Primary Education. It's my first choice but I don't think the interview went very well.
Good luck to everyone waiting.

Same...When was your interview? I hate the waiting...Good Luck
Reply 132
Same...When was your interview? I hate the waiting...Good Luck

Still haven't heard, waa nearly a week! we are all so impatient, just shows how much we wanna know :frown: let me know if you hear!! my friend had a offer from winchester - totally different course but you get a email to let you know then you get a pack sent through the post :smile::smile:
Original post by scared!

Original post by scared!
Still haven't heard, waa nearly a week! we are all so impatient, just shows how much we wanna know :frown: let me know if you hear!! my friend had a offer from winchester - totally different course but you get a email to let you know then you get a pack sent through the post :smile::smile:

Its Crazy how much I want it ...I had convinced my self it would be today lol but not so lucky... maybe Wednesday!
Reply 134
I didn't get an interview, just an offer so far, how do you know if you have to go for an interview? I've applied for English :smile:
Original post by NaomiHope

I didn't get an interview, just an offer so far, how do you know if you have to go for an interview? I've applied for English :smile:

Winchester send you a letter. Offers show on ucas :biggrin: English , Creative writing or education studies are my backups !
Reply 136

I don't think you get interviewed for English :smile: there's a list at the back of the prospectus of subjects they interview for. From the top of my head I believe they interview for Nursing, Drama, Primary Education and more vocational subjects like that. I applied for English and didn't get interviewed. I think they only choose to interview you if they're unsure about your application and want to get more of an idea of what you're like. :smile:
I got into Winchester primary eeeeee
Reply 138
woo yeah conditional offer!
Reply 139
Again... any questions about Winchester, I'll try to answer. It's good here.

Quick Reply

Latest