The Student Room Group

Corrupt a wish game

Scroll to see replies

im rubbish at remebering to make a wish!!
granted but you have to work all weekend
Just like now then :teehee:

I wish supersteve64 remembered to make a wish
haha bloody hell!!!
granted but you dont understand spanish :smile:
Me gustaría recordar las cosas
Reply 43
De acuerdo, sin embargo empezar a olvidarse de otras cosas

I wish it didn't take me around 2-3 hours to walk to our city centre :frown:
wow thats long...takes me about..err...i used to know but i seemed to have forgotten!
you live nearer but the shops are terrible
i wish i didnt work in greenhouses in this heat
Reply 45
Granted, but the heat you no longer work in is nothing compared to the new peak in heat ;p

I wish my leg wasn't so damn sore :s-smilie:
Granted, but your back becomes really sore instead

I wish this coursework would do itself
granted but you get a lower mark than you want
i wish i could dance
Reply 48
Original post by supersteve64
granted but you get a lower mark than you want
i wish i could dance

Granted, but it's Ballerina dancing.

I wish I could go back to bed.
Granted, but you'll be stuck in bed for the next 72 hours

I wish my shirts didn't crease
Reply 50
Granted, but they're now fabricated by the most flammable material on earth. Insta-sun implosion ftw!

I wish a car randomly blew up in the next 10 seconds to cause a little mayhem in the sixth form's parking area. >:-)
Reply 51
Granted, but the car blows up like a balloon and floats away to land on your house, causing significant structural damage. :colone:

I wish I could fall asleep instantly whenever I wanted to. :daydreaming:
granted but you cant control how long you stay asleep for
i wish i could fly
Reply 53
ooo I like the sound of this game, just saw it :gah: Come on guys, lets keep it going :teeth:

Granted but you will fly so fast that you keep crashing into things and must always be taken to the hospital, and one of the main faults of this is that you will never be able to walk again, only fly :sadnod:

I wish I could be a man for a day so I could know what it's like :teehee:
Reply 54
Granted, but after it's over neither you nor anyone else can remember anything that happened during that day, rendering the experience pointless. :sad:

I wish I could let other people read my thoughts.
Reply 55
Granted, but people can only read all your negative thoughts about others, any evil thoughts you may have (even if you would never dream of carrying them out :colone: ), any sexual thoughts you have, and any embarrassing thoughts you have - they cannot read any of your positive or useful thoughts :tongue: And they'd always know when you were lying.

I wish I could walk on water :proud:
Reply 56
Granted, but you soon realise that it's just like walking on extremely slippery ice, and you can barely keep your balance. Also, you can't 'switch it off', so you can never go swimming again.

I wish I could speak & understand every language in the world. :daydreaming:
Reply 57
Granted but then nothing would be exotic anymore, and you couldn't swoon over somebody whispering in your ear "I want to make love to you baby" in Spanish :sexface: :ninja:

I wish that the person I like was here :flutter:
Reply 58
I probably wouldn't know what they were on about if they did say it in Spanish. :p: Though admittedly the context would help.

Your wish is granted, but...they no longer like you. :frown:

I wish I could fix broken things just by looking at them. :moon:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 59
Granted, but some a nut will come flying off at some point hitting you in the eye :biggrin:

I wish pizzas were healthy, cost like 50p and I could have them 4-5 times a day

Quick Reply

Latest