Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

LGBT Chat IX

Announcements Posted on
Make a difference in the community and greet new people - join the Welcome Squad! 22-10-2014
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    is he going? I'd be interested to see like what he acts like around she-who-must-not-be-named
    I bet he's a starstruck mess. Laughing slightly too enthusiastically after every joke she makes :sly:

(Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    x
    Just jokin' bbz :kiss:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My aunties signed me up to a gay dating website. She wrote everything for me, uploaded a picture and etc. She did all this while I was in the same room as her. She then proceeded to look through the guys on there and pick out the ones she thought I might like. Embarassing just doesnt quite cover it!

I do love her though
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Bullet)
    My aunties signed me up to a gay dating website. She wrote everything for me, uploaded a picture and etc. She did all this while I was in the same room as her. She then proceeded to look through the guys on there and pick out the ones she thought I might like. Embarassing just doesnt quite cover it!

I do love her though
    Aww :daydreaming: That's quite sweet.

I want to steal your auntie :teeth:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's not sweet, that's awful.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My boss is going on holiday until next Tuesday! :woo: So happy.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    My boss is going on holiday until next Tuesday! :woo: So happy.
    Any particular reason? Or is it simply a case of mice playing?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    I will be voting Ireland again for the second year in a row as I am a MAJOR Jedward fan.

(Original post by thurin)

Get out.

(Original post by cpdavis)
    I would neg rep you for that, but that's just low :mad2:

to be fair, Lipstick was an alright song.
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    That's not sweet, that's awful.
    Okay, maybe it's not sweet. I think I'm influenced slightly by being in environments where people aren't comfortable talking about sexualities which deviate from the social norm, and the fact that I've been so uncomfortable with my own sexuality for so long... Oh, and possibly the fact that before I started going off to Reading and coming back with teeth marks on my neck, my Mum thought I was a sweet young boy who lacked any sort of libido, and that turning out not to be the case made me feel a little like I was disappointing her at first.

's nice to see it treated like a normal thing, I guess.
    • 98 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    to be fair, Lipstick was an alright song.
    Also btw, me selling my titp ticket is looking quite likely as I know no one going. :sad:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tortious)
    Well...things may be looking up. Since the boys won't be interested in this, I'll PM you. :sexface:
    Tell meeee! I'm interested. I'm just being nosy, but I am interested.

The only part of Eurovision I like is the scoring part for some reason... :cool:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Also btw, me selling my titp ticket is looking quite likely as I know no one going. :sad:
    aw, it's a shame, but it really is a terrible line-up.

a lot of festivals have surprisingly average lineups this year, :iiam:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    Okay, maybe it's not sweet. I think I'm influenced slightly by being in environments where people aren't comfortable talking about sexualities which deviate from the social norm, and the fact that I've been so uncomfortable with my own sexuality for so long... Oh, and possibly the fact that before I started going off to Reading and coming back with teeth marks on my neck, my Mum thought I was a sweet young boy who lacked any sort of libido, and that turning out not to be the case made me feel a little like I was disappointing her at first.

Treated like a normal thing = Good.
    Having a family member meddling in your affairs to the extent that they sign you up to dating sites = Bad.

M'kay.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've wasted both of my days off this week. Again.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)

I thought it was sweet
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I went to a concert by myself last year - 3OH!3 - and it was the best concert I've ever been to, so keep hold of that ticket and enjoy yourself
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I've wasted both of my days off this week. Again.
    What would you like to do on your days off?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    I went to a concert by myself last year - 3OH!3 - and it was the best concert I've ever been to, so keep hold of that ticket and enjoy yourself
    there's a big difference between going to a gig yourself and going to a three-day festival yourself though.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    :nooo:

I once spent 3hours looking around a pub floor trying to find a cover thing from my earphones, gave up went to the hotel room and while getting changed for bed, it rolled out.

:facepalm2:

I hope you find yours!
    FOUND IT :woo:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahsmurf)
    :hugs: 'sup?
Updated: March 30, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.