The Student Room Group

When do you do your homework?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Planar
I have an essay and a translation and a whole pile of quotations to analyse! Aahhhh what a crap Friday

oh no :frown: what did you take ?

i've clocked that i can't really get away with not doing any homework on fridays so i just do one piece on a friday night to ease my conscience :tongue:
Doing homework in the weekdays is much more beneficial than leaving it to pile up on the weekend, use some hours of the weekend to go over all your notes and exam questions, you'll thank yourself you did come December time because you'll realise you've actually done all the necessary work and need to refresh your memory on a few things.
Reply 62
Original post by SpringNicht
I aim to do it the day I get it in my frees.

10 free hours a week yeahhhh

I also have 10 frees a week - i have four in a row on both tuesday and thursday so i use the time (well try to) to do all my work and/or do a bit of revision :tongue: although i am using a lot of this time on my UCAS application :smile:

As far as doing work at home is concerned, well, it's non-existent at the moment! :colondollar:

Hoping to start a proper work routine soon though, fingers crossed :biggrin:
Reply 63
When I get it. Saves up time on the weekend to relax and go over the work I did in the week and answer a few extra questions to make sure I understand it.
Reply 64
oh, and i don't get ANY homework off either of my Chemistry teachers - one is just lazy and the other is so old he teaches the subject on a chalkboard and writes down the notes EVERY lesson from memory, and my book just looks like a long flowing story :redface:
I have frees (study periods) when I do my homework and I only put the hard work in around a month before the exams, none of the 5 hours per subject per week BS, and I did kinda fine.

Quick Reply

Latest