The Student Room Group

Best Football Chants you heard

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Canthinkofaname

Why? Do Brighton have lots of female supporters? How odd.

Amazing.
Reply 261
It's only a Cup,
Who gives a ****!
We're Super City and we're going up!

Going up,
going up.
We're Super City and we're going up!
Reply 262
Bill Oddie Bill oddie rub your beard all over my body :biggrin: and a good one when playing Sheffield United: there's only one Carlos tevez..
Some of these are songs not chants but anyway, some of my favourites:

Leeds - Marching On Together:

Swansea - Hymns & Arias

Aston Villa - The Bells Are Ringing:

River Plate - Sos Cagon:

Sheffield United - Greasy Chip Butty:

West Brom - Lord's My Shepherd:

Birmingham City - Keep Right On:

The Andy Goram one will forever be the GOAT.
Derby's Stan Collymore song is pretty good. He's actually blocked me on Twitter too.

[video="youtube;ue18_uj91wg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue18_uj91wg[/video]
'Gary Lineker shags crisps!' was chanted quite a bit at Glastonbury last year. Enjoyed that tbh.
Who ate all the pies?
Who ate all the pies?
You fat bastard, you fat bastard
You ate all the pies!
ENGLAND!!!
When Peterborough beat Huddersfield in the play off final in Manchester in 2011 3-0, a rather odd rivalry sparked between us and them, with us posh fans not exactly holding back when celebrating their misfortune.

Upon the first meeting of the two sides after the game, Posh raced into a 3 goal leaded, and the chant 'we're winning 3-0, we're winning 3-0, just like Old Trafford, we're winning 3-0'. Typically, they scored a consolation 1 minute later, and obviously started gloating. However, the Posh fans broke out into a chorus of 'you actually scored, you actually scored, unlike Old Trafford, you actually scored'. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest