The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

SOAS Applicants Thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by sallylo
I am having difficulty with the online enrolement too.

my friend said only use the first 6 digits of the ID, the "@soas.ac.uk" bit isn't necessary! what a stupidly worded e-mail.
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Original post by Jiraiya is no liar
I got A NSP scholarship .....only £3k why couldn't i get the £13k or £9k

Be happy that you even got one. Only 30 people in SOAS get them. I got one too btw.
Original post by Kukukichu
Be happy that you even got one. Only 30 people in SOAS get them. I got one too btw.

GZ
Reply 603
Original post by Kukukichu

Congratulations to those who got them!
Reply 604
Hey, Is anyone else going to do BSc Economics? :smile:
What time is everyone going tomorrow?
Aiming to get there for about 12:00pm to meet the lecturers and get info on the placement tests etc. :smile:
so most of the stuff will happen at 12? because i wasn't told anything so i am so confused
http://www.soas.ac.uk/welcome/undergraduate/enrolment/enrolmentschedule/file77957.pdf

Here's a link to the Welcome Week leaflet that shows you when the different talks and meetings are being held during the week. Just attend the ones that relate to your course or you feel are relevant to you. :smile:
Reply 609
Why couldn't they mail us anything like every other uni
thank you Shikitsune :smile: where did you find it though???? :\

i know! a friend of mine is going to imperial and he has received sooo much info for everything :/
Original post by y-y
Why couldn't they mail us anything like every other uni

Have you been checking your SOAS e-mail address? They send most of the information there as they say on the website. To access your e-mail account just go to Gmail and put in your 6 digit Student Number with @soas.ac.uk into the e-mail bit and then your temp password which is your d.o.b in the following format (including the capital letter and the hyphens) 01-Jan-12.

You should find you'll have several e-mails from them then with some information. ^^ Hope that helps.
omg thanks so much :smile: that really helped

apparently theres a party happening right now....? :/
Reply 613
Original post by Shikitsune
Have you been checking your SOAS e-mail address? They send most of the information there as they say on the website. To access your e-mail account just go to Gmail and put in your 6 digit Student Number with @soas.ac.uk into the e-mail bit and then your temp password which is your d.o.b in the following format (including the capital letter and the hyphens) 01-Jan-12.

You should find you'll have several e-mails from them then with some information. ^^ Hope that helps.

thanks, it did
soas confuse me
Reply 614
Original post by IKR
Hey, Is anyone else going to do BSc Economics? :smile:

Hey yeah i am! R u travelling in or staying at uni?
Reply 615
Original post by oxjavzox
Hey yeah i am! R u travelling in or staying at uni?

I'm staying at home, I don't live far, only walthamstow. What about you?
Reply 616
Hey guys!

Where is better to stay while going to SOAS...Dinwiddy or an Intercollegiate House?

Thanks!
Reply 617
Is SOAS really hard to get into for Law?
Reply 618
^What sammyvine said !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 619
Original post by Yaqoob
^What sammyvine said !

Posted from TSR Mobile

yepppppp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending