The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TotoMimo
Sexy Galaxy Ice Cream Overload: GALAXY GENERATIONS.

As you work your way down through the ice cream cone incorporating all their most popular products, you eventually dive into the past at the bottom - and get a whole GALAXY SWIRL (remember those? With that velvety caramel?) and one whole GALAXY TRUFFLE!

This is my dream. Totally and utterly.
You devil, you.
Reply 201
Another couple: Dinner Surprisms, little pouches with random fillings (Think, main meal savoury Revels), and Toto's Rocky Road Crisp Cereal!

I'd imagine the former would only be for people like me that really don't mind "clashing" flavours. I'm the kinda guy that likes "mixup dinners" though; where there's only one of EVERYTHING IN THE FREEZER left over to be cooked up and served together. FishfingerMinikievPizzaBurgerBeans.
Reply 202

For those days when you JUST CAN'T CHOOSE.

For those days when you JUST CAN'T CHOOSE.

this might end up like the celebrations or hero's though with only 3 or 4 good options...
Reply 204
Toto's Rocky Road Crisp Cereal!

You are my hero.
Reply 205
Aw Chica, my fickle heart, she is YOURS!! Haha.

Which did you like??
Reply 206
Rocky Road cereal. Now every time I go to the cereal cupboard I cry a little bit inside :tongue:
Reply 207
Another couple: Dinner Surprisms, little pouches with random fillings (Think, main meal savoury Revels), and Toto's Rocky Road Crisp Cereal!

I'd imagine the former would only be for people like me that really don't mind "clashing" flavours. I'm the kinda guy that likes "mixup dinners" though; where there's only one of EVERYTHING IN THE FREEZER left over to be cooked up and served together. FishfingerMinikievPizzaBurgerBeans.

Toto, please make this a reality :frown:
Reply 208
Here's a couple more!!

NACHOCS. Imagine salted Nacho Chips coated in a delicious (possibly Dairy Milk/Galaxy) chocolate. Effectively I'm playing on the Chocolate Pretzel love, but with a unique flaky corn chip texture!

Cadbury Cake Heroes: Playing on the Heroes deal, but it's a box of assorted cakes!!

CREME EGG MINI ROLL - One of Cadbury's classic Mini Rolls, but instead of white cream, it's Creme Egg Fondant!

CARAMEL BROWNIE SQUARE: Two brownie squares sandwiching a layer of soft cadburys caramel, covered in Dairy Milk!

DREAM DOME: A semi-sphere of vanilla sponge coated in Cadbury's Dream chocolate.

CRUMBLY CRUNCHIE CAKE: A finger of chocolate cake, studded with Crunchie honeycomb pieces, coated in Dairy Milk and yet more honeycomb.

BILLIONAIRE'S BOOST: A shortcake base, topped with Boost Fudge and Caramel, topped with a slab of shortcake-studded Dairy Milk!

TIFFUDGE: A square of biscuit, fudge and marshmallow enrobed in Dairy Milk.

On reflection I think I would play a bit more with the Creme Egg one; I think you could do a lot more with the "Egg" shape as a cake.
Dorothy Cadbury would be so proud.
Reply 210

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l583/totomimotommy/WP_000664-1.jpg

Introducing SNAKORES! Imagine if a Scotch Egg and a Kinder Egg had a baby, and you're almost there! With a savoury exterior to munch through before you reach a little plastic capsule... crack it open and you've got your sweet in the form of a bite-sized cake! You get your savoury AND your sweet in one handy delicious snack!

The sweet would have to be in a plastic wrapper inside the plastic capsule so that none of the flavour of the savoury would intrude upon it. But apart from that one tiny suggestion its bloody cool! :biggrin:
Reply 211
Just another quick one: KRUMPET KORES. Basically thick crumpets with a core of assorted fillings; savoury or sweet. For an example I drew a Cheese and Pepperoni one:

But you could easily have a sour cream and chive one, a chicken curry one, a three bean chilli, even a nutella one (should you fancy that).

THE UNIQUE TEXTURE OF CRUMPET COMBINED WITH SEXY FILLINGS = INSTAWIN.
Junk food with no calories.
DInosaur egg sized Creme egg, available ALL YEAR.
Original post by HellOnHighHeels
DInosaur egg sized Creme egg, available ALL YEAR.

Dinosaur sized, yes. All year? No. Creme eggs should remain for easter, they're already out for way too much of the year.

Latest