The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by peachpassion
OMG don't they just look so yummy. I can imagine them in my mind when Alice takes them, the suger coated, soft chewy mashmellow type things that just melt in your mouth.... :coma:

Also I would love to have this:

Also there should be magical sweets and candy from Harry potter for example.

You know Chocoballs: large chocolate sweets with a heavy filling of strawberry mousse and clotted cream.

Acid pops to burn your enemys tongues!

Chocolate cauldrons that you can spike with love potion like Romilda Vane did to Ron :love:

I dream way too much :colondollar:

Can we be friends? :biggrin:

I dig weasley :colondollar:

Any of the Harry potter edibles..
Butterbeer, firewhisky, bertybots every flavour beans,
pumpkin pasties, liquorice wands (and i dont even like liqourice)

Uh oh.. I feel a baking/harry potter fest coming on:nutcase:
Original post by VanillaDoe
Can we be friends? :biggrin:

I dig weasley :colondollar:

Any of the Harry potter edibles..
Butterbeer, firewhisky, bertybots every flavour beans,
pumpkin pasties, liquorice wands (and i dont even like liqourice)

Uh oh.. I feel a baking/harry potter fest coming on:nutcase:

omg let's build a harry potter festive!!! wooooooo!!
I wish those Totems were real! I love food you can play with.
Reply 103
Thanks Lanna! I'm also thinking....

Some kind of Crumpet Kiev? IE, breakfast crumpet that's already pre-buttered on the inside? :wink:
I'm working with the practicalities of a dark chocolate/ginger cheesecake in my mind. Something like (in ascending order): dark chocolate digestive base layer -> ginger nut base layer -> dark chocolate cream cheese mix -> ginger shavings/chocolate curls
Reply 105

It's at a fairground... it's sitting outside that club and you're wanting something other than a burger from a van... It's at a garden fete -

Wherever it is, TOTO'S SWEET SPORRANS Van is there! What is it, though? Effectively a doughnut van but with a difference, I'd have it stocked with every chocolate bar under the sun. Fresh sweet dough pouches ALMOST cooked, you get to choose your chocolate bar (think Shakeaway etc), I'd pop it into the yummy doughnut pouch, close it over (forming a little pocket or... "sporran" :wink: of course), I would then flash-fry it so it seals it and JUST melts the chocolate inside ! From there you can choose it either as it is, dipped in sugar, or into some sprinkles perhaps!

Would you want a Toto's Sweet Sporran coming out of that club? Would you buy it instead of a Candyfloss at the fairground?

Which choccie would you choose to go in?
Reply 106
The sporrans are getting cold! No takers? :frown:
Original post by TotoMimo
The sporrans are getting cold! No takers? :frown:

I'm a taker. A massive taker! Just conscious I'm ALWAYS first to respond to your thread posts, wanted to give someone else a chance. Seriously though, I'll be your partner - let's take that bad boy to Dragons Den.

I think I'd like a chocolate bar with a bit of bite/crunch in mine, I do love a wispa but not sure how it'd hold up. Toffee crisp maybe? OR a milkyway bar, for that nougaty contrast.

oh and can I dip mine in sugar, and then drizzle a sweet caramel sauce over it? PRETTY PLEASE with a cherry on top. That's a cherry on top of my plea, not my sporran.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 108
Melissa, cherries available for both pleas and doughnuts!!
Reply 109

ORBITES: Bags filled with three different shapes which can be split in half and any convex-ended piece can be interlocked with any other concave piece to make a unique shape and flavour combo (as each shape is a different flavour... yeah, THREE DIFFERENT FLAVOURS PER BAG... but that means multiple further possible flavours!)

So why not take half of a Jalapeno Moon and half of a Nacho Cheese star and make a Sphere-star that tastes like chilli cheese?
Reply 110
My next invention is not the food itself, but rather a unique CEREAL BOWL!

Behold - THE BREKKIE BLASTER BOWL!

A bowl featuring five unique external compartments, each filled with a different ingredient which can be dispensed directly into the main bowl via handy clicker buttons atop each one.

Pour your cereal in the bowl, and then click the milk compartment a few times, and off you go... boring? Why not click the frosting to add a bit of sweetness? Fancy your Cheerios going strawberry flavoured? Click the milk then the strawberry powder for a strawberry milkshake Cheerio frenzy! Want Mallows in your Rice Krispies? Click the marshmallow section for a portion of mallows!

It also solves the age-old issue of soggy cereal... you can add as little or as much milk as you need, and periodically if you prefer!
My next invention is not the food itself, but rather a unique CEREAL BOWL!

Behold - THE BREKKIE BLASTER BOWL!

A bowl featuring five unique external compartments, each filled with a different ingredient which can be dispensed directly into the main bowl via handy clicker buttons atop each one.

Pour your cereal in the bowl, and then click the milk compartment a few times, and off you go... boring? Why not click the frosting to add a bit of sweetness? Fancy your Cheerios going strawberry flavoured? Click the milk then the strawberry powder for a strawberry milkshake Cheerio frenzy! Want Mallows in your Rice Krispies? Click the marshmallow section for a portion of mallows!

It also solves the age-old issue of soggy cereal... you can add as little or as much milk as you need, and periodically if you prefer!

Love it. Could be dangerous though, can see my finger far too often "slipping" down onto that frosting button..mwaha. As for the above, I LOVE the bbq chicken etc flavour. Not fond of Mexican cuisine but can see it working. Ever thought of actually sending your ideas off to a company?
Reply 112
Hahaha, Melissa, "Woops, I've no cereal left but I keep "accidentally" pressing the marshmallows button. OH WELL."

I just draw these as a quick amusing sketch in between drawing more "serious" stuff. Food manufacturers and marketers wouldn't have the time of day for this kind of stuff.
Reply 113

Fed up of the same old starchy accompaniments with yer tea? Bored to tears of Boiled potaties?

ENTER:

DINNERTIME CRUNCH BUDDIES!

Each bag found in the freezer aisle contain an exciting trio of breaded golden spheres, filled with one of three fillings; Potato Kiev, Mac & Cheese, or Risotto! Which one will you get next? Bite on in and see!

Destined to be the "Revels" of the dinner plate, which will you love the most as you play a golden starchy roulette?

Fed up of the same old starchy accompaniments with yer tea? Bored to tears of Boiled potaties?

ENTER:

DINNERTIME CRUNCH BUDDIES!

Each bag found in the freezer aisle contain an exciting trio of breaded golden spheres, filled with one of three fillings; Potato Kiev, Mac & Cheese, or Risotto! Which one will you get next? Bite on in and see!

Destined to be the "Revels" of the dinner plate, which will you love the most as you play a golden starchy roulette?

Oh love this. You could have a hot tomato and basil saucy one too..then it'd be funny to put a less popular one in there. The "coffee" equivalent effectively, maybe something controversial like MARMITE or black pudding or liver!
Reply 115
Dream Creme Egg, that is to mean a white chocolate Creme Egg, would also look more authentic.
Reply 116
I think Cadbury/Mars/Nestle should do a "Fusions" range for a bit, where they fuse two of their bars together.

Imagine a Caramel Crunchie, or a Marsteaser bar! I for one would definitely buy a Snickertwix or a Dairy Dreamsville (three layered Dairy Milk, Dream, Bourneville).
Reply 117
Love to eat CEREAL?

Chances are you're under no illusion that breakfast cereal is as healthy as eating sweets, so why shouldn't there be a CEREAL LOVER'S TREAT BOX, featuring a medley of indulgent cereal treats, like a chocolate box?

CONTENTS:

DARK CHOCOLATE WEETABIX BITE: A small chocolate chip weetabix with a base of solid dark chocolate, drizzled with yet more rich dark chocolate!

WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CHEERIOS CLUSTER: a cluster of Multi Cheerios fused together with decadent white chocolate fudge (the same stuff used in pretzel flipz)

CURIOUSLY CINNAMON TOFFEE: a rack of delicious Curiously Cinnamon sitting atop a small tab of chewy toffee.

COOKIE CRISP CHOCO TRUFFLE: a core of chocolate truffle covered in yummy Cookie Crisp.

DAIRY FUDGE SHREDDIES CUBE: Shreddies surround a cube of soft, sweet dairy fudge.

CLASSIC RICE KRISPIE CAKE: The classic Rice Krispie Treat: Rice Krispies held together by melted marshmallow!

GOLDEN NUGGETS HONEYCOMB BITE: A Nugget of Nuggets! Golden Nuggets in a cluster speckled with honeycomb pieces.

LUCKY CHARMS ROCKY ROAD: Lucky Charms punctuate this cuboid of Rocky Road.

COCO POPS BROWNIE: A rich chocolate brownie topped with a crunchy, crispy layer of Coco Pops!

SOFT CARAMEL CENTRED CRUNCHY NUT CLUSTER: A sphere of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with an oozing centre of soft caramel.

MILLIONAIRE'S GOLDEN GRAHAM: A base of Golden Grahams, topped with caramel and a sheet of milk chocolate.

Would you want this? Any in particular? Would you change any?
Love to eat CEREAL?

Chances are you're under no illusion that breakfast cereal is as healthy as eating sweets, so why shouldn't there be a CEREAL LOVER'S TREAT BOX, featuring a medley of indulgent cereal treats, like a chocolate box?

CONTENTS:

DARK CHOCOLATE WEETABIX BITE: A small chocolate chip weetabix with a base of solid dark chocolate, drizzled with yet more rich dark chocolate!

WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CHEERIOS CLUSTER: a cluster of Multi Cheerios fused together with decadent white chocolate fudge (the same stuff used in pretzel flipz)

CURIOUSLY CINNAMON TOFFEE: a rack of delicious Curiously Cinnamon sitting atop a small tab of chewy toffee.

COOKIE CRISP CHOCO TRUFFLE: a core of chocolate truffle covered in yummy Cookie Crisp.

DAIRY FUDGE SHREDDIES CUBE: Shreddies surround a cube of soft, sweet dairy fudge.

CLASSIC RICE KRISPIE CAKE: The classic Rice Krispie Treat: Rice Krispies held together by melted marshmallow!

GOLDEN NUGGETS HONEYCOMB BITE: A Nugget of Nuggets! Golden Nuggets in a cluster speckled with honeycomb pieces.

LUCKY CHARMS ROCKY ROAD: Lucky Charms punctuate this cuboid of Rocky Road.

COCO POPS BROWNIE: A rich chocolate brownie topped with a crunchy, crispy layer of Coco Pops!

SOFT CARAMEL CENTRED CRUNCHY NUT CLUSTER: A sphere of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with an oozing centre of soft caramel.

MILLIONAIRE'S GOLDEN GRAHAM: A base of Golden Grahams, topped with caramel and a sheet of milk chocolate.

Would you want this? Any in particular? Would you change any?

oh my yes. I'm going to go ahead and rank them in order too!
1. cookie crisp choco truffle, 2. coco pops brownie, 3. soft caramel crunchy nut, 4. dairy fudge shreddies cube, 5. millionaires golden graham, 6. cinnamon toffee, 7. lucky charms rocky road, 8. white choc cheerios cluster 9. rice krispies cake, 10. honeycomb bite, 11. weetabix bite.

Though, I love the sound of them ALL. Possibly like a doughnut based one too? Maybe a mini ring donut topped with a chocolate layer and wheetos?
Reply 119
You always make awesome suggestions M'lissa M'lady!

I say this is something that NEEDS to happen. You get gourmet biscuit boxes, gourmet chocolate selection... WE NEED POSH CEREAL BOXES!

Latest