The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Introducing the creepiest of all yoghurts - BRAIN BITERS!

A moulded Milk Chocolate Monster head, filled with yoghurt "brains", break off bits of your monster's head as you go to scoop up and dip into the yummy creamy braiiiiiins!

How about Strawbraaaains Stevie, the Strawberry-brained Milk Chocolate zombie, or Banana-filled Frankenbrain?

And as you eat the head and the brains as you go, you need no spoon and no bowl!
I bet they would cost like £7 a head but would be soooooooo worth it! White chocolate heads with chocolate mousse filling??
Reply 142
Oh yeah, and we've got Creme Eggs, we've got Caramel Eggs, we've got Mars eggs and so forth...

Where's my Cadbury's FUDGE EGG? Imagine that, a Creme-egg shaped/sized Fudge! NOM.
Original post by TotoMimo
Oh yeah, and we've got Creme Eggs, we've got Caramel Eggs, we've got Mars eggs and so forth...

Where's my Cadbury's FUDGE EGG? Imagine that, a Creme-egg shaped/sized Fudge! NOM.

I'd like a Snickers egg! Or a re-invention of the Kinder egg, beauno style with a praline layer and the soft creme filling.
Reply 144
Snickers cereal or like jaffa cake cereal... could be kinda cool..
Reply 145
Snickers Cereal DOES sound nice actually.

How about some kind of Clusters/Medley/Muesli-esque cereal with bits of HOB NOB? Hob Nob cereal would be INSTA BUY.

How about some kind of Clusters/Medley/Muesli-esque cereal with bits of HOB NOB? Hob Nob cereal would be INSTA BUY.

Like the bags of nuts they do now? I'm game for that, throw in some flakes and I'd pay the world.
Reply 147
Original post by MelissaJayne
Like the bags of nuts they do now? I'm game for that, throw in some flakes and I'd pay the world.

Yeah, those "KP Nibbles" packs are epic. I mean, nuts, hob nobs, chocolate drops all crammed into a bag? imagine the same but with some bran/corn/"Special" flakes, or even some corn-based cereal shapes, shove some milk on there, and you've got PUDDING BREAKFAST.
Reply 148

you sir, are a genius.
Have to say, TotoMimo, you are a genius.
Reply 150
You guys flatter me to bits!!

Something else I'd like to see - now, I know you can get pie makers. I know you can buy Scotch Pie shells empty.

But I would love to see a "PIEIFYER."

The PIEIFYER is a unique machine that, when you place your chosen item in the top, it plops out the bottom... FULLY ENCASED IN COOKED PASTRY!!
Reply 151

As an alternative to a standard choccie bar, how about this?

Toto's Chocwich Stackers!

Think: A sweet Lunchable with chocolate slabs to use as "buns", with thins of Rice krispie treats, honeycomb and wafer biscuit, with the potential for others like toffee thins, fudge slabs and digestive slabs... and two spreads/dips for it all, a soft caramel/fudge and a choice of creme fondant!
Reply 152

As an alternative to a standard choccie bar, how about this?

Toto's Chocwich Stackers!

Think: A sweet Lunchable with chocolate slabs to use as "buns", with thins of Rice krispie treats, honeycomb and wafer biscuit, with the potential for others like toffee thins, fudge slabs and digestive slabs... and two spreads/dips for it all, a soft caramel/fudge and a choice of creme fondant!

OMG.........my teeth, my waistline!!!!.Sounds devine though :biggrin:
Reply 153
Thank you Annie!! Think of the variations!! You could have nougat slices, little thins of Turkish Delight, and you'd have all the combo fun of a lunchable...

ALL THE WHILE GETTING KIDTASTIC DIABETES!
Reply 154
Holy b'jesus, Toto, I would nom nom NOM all of your stuff! It's awesome, you honestly need to tell people about your stuff, it's awesome!! So inventive ^_^
Original post by megara
Holy b'jesus, Toto, I would nom nom NOM all of your stuff! It's awesome, you honestly need to tell people about your stuff, it's awesome!! So inventive ^_^

Yeah! I even show my family & friends his inventions. They're like OMG it's amazing, go on Dragons Den haha. Just need to make up some buyable story like Levi Roots..
I have an exam tomorrow, and I have just read this entire thread. An even worse problem, however, is that none of these ludicrously delicious sounding inventions are in my kitchen! :frown:
Reply 157
Original post by megara

This comment just made my day. Yours too, Melissa, but you're in the habit of doing that anyway :P

CHEERS GUYS! LUB YOOBS!
Chili-popcorn! nom nom nom ......
Reply 159
Basically just very low calorie foods like fruit and veg that taste like a big fat Chinese takeaway. Problems would be solved for sure.