The Student Room Group

FANTASY FOOD: Foods and Drinks that Exist Only In Our DREAMS!

Following on from my "Fantasereal" thread, I figured I would run with a similar theme but breaking free of the "cereal only" constraints. Now, if you can imagine ANY food item you'd love to see, whether it's a chicken AND beef burger, a unique chocolate bar unseen by the world or a cheese flavoured carbonated soda, ANYTHING's FAIR GAME!

So tell me all about the products of your dreams - Tell me about your FANTASY FOODS!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Introducing Choco-Totems, the Rolo-sized, multi-flavoured stackable bite-sized chocolate snack. These cute little totem pole segments can be stacked vertically like lego and munched for all sorts of flavour combinations!
Reply 2
Also... we've got Fish Fingers, Chick Sticks, Veggie Fingers... where's my breaded Steak Fingers? Donner Fingers?
Reply 3
Original post by TotoMimo

Introducing Choco-Totems, the Rolo-sized, multi-flavoured stackable bite-sized chocolate snack. These cute little totem pole segments can be stacked vertically like lego and munched for all sorts of flavour combinations!

Patent that before I do.
Reply 4

That could actually work :biggrin:.....nom,nom!!

Would defo buy that! But are those faces just the packaging? Sorry thinking technical here lol
Anything delicious, make it calorie and fat free. Done.
Reply 7
Those are the little embossed faces on the ACTUAL chocolates. FOR MEGA FUN TOTEM STACKIN'!
Reply 8
A way I can have a full meal ready in front of me in 15 minutes when I only have an half an hour break at work.

Sandwiches are awful and I would have a cardiac arrest if I had a MaccyDs every time
Reply 9
Original post by thompsonic7
Anything delicious, make it calorie and fat free. Done.

Hmmm, sounds like your fantasy food is chocolate flavoured oxygen :beard:
Reply 10
Just imagine if this:

could produce this:

That's my dream food existence.
I wish that you could transport certain fast food home without it going soggy or cold. Like chip shop chips, fried chicken and pizzas. :frown:
Imagine a breakfast cereal consisting of chunks of Kinder Bueno and milk, then make it calorie free! All the effects of serotonin-producing foods but calorie-FREE!! e.g. breadddddd :biggrin:DD
Ice-cream sandwich spreads...

Just imagine a cool chocolate-chip spread on some warm toast *drools*
Original post by Liam_G
Hmmm, sounds like your fantasy food is chocolate flavoured oxygen :beard:

That actually exists.
http://www.lewhif.com/
Reply 15

Now imagine the chocolate full down to the bottom :sexface:
Cheesecake with fish

PS this was a fantasy until 2 weeks ago
Original post by Fusion

Now imagine the chocolate full down to the bottom :sexface:

Thanks. I'm full on craving this now. :biggrin:
once ate a whole multipack of these!
Reply 18
A slab of chocolate concrete with a thick layer of mint matchmakers topping served with apricot custard. It has to be sugar and fat free with minus calories but tastes real :drool:
Reply 19
A burger kiev - i.e. a burger with cheese in the middle of the patty. I did this once with a homemade burger - so much nicer than having the cheese on top for some reason.

Latest