The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
.x.g.x.
can the first poster change the title to unit one econiomics edexcel, seein as this is the main paper of discussion and its confusing otherwise.

i found really alrite, apart from ont the tin question i wrote about PED not PES! nooo 5 marks!!!!!! so gutted after. its really annoying me because i know how to answer it!

one thing that threw me and i reckon people would have fallen for the trap when they had the demand curve and it was about have elasticity changes, two were obviously not the answers, but B saids it goes from inelastic to elastic. and d just said elasticity varies. i nearly put B but i wokred about it goes from elastic to inelastic so it had to be D.

i think i put C for the one about the opportunity cost, the more agrilcuture, the bigger the opportunity cost.

i was soo pushed for time, i finished as she said pens down, i didnt get a chance to check.

i did the EXACT same as you - unit 2 was awful - i mean i was sooooo pushed for time and it didnt help when afterwards i spoke to my not-so-good-at-economics-friend and he said it was complete piss :s-smilie:

i did the tobacco question - completely screwed it up
Reply 41
was the question about PED or PES??

I thought it was PED.
i am sooooo confused
i did aqa unit 2 and 3. multiple choice in unit 2 was (im scared to say it!) a doddle! serious! i hope to get at LEAST 10 out of 15. the data response wasn't too bad either

unit 3, did the environment but the questions were hardly to do with the environment :s-smilie: if onyl i had another 10 mins extra i would ahve been perfectly happy with my answer. the teacher saw me still writing and goes, right, finish the sentence your on and out your pens down, but its usually finish the word! lol.

even if i flop this tiem round, at least i know i gave it my best shot, last year i didnt even revise a bit!!
went on tutour 2u.net and found out that the rough boundires for unit 1 will be

A = 32
B = 29
C = 26
D = 23
E = 20

imo i find these high, but they look right

i think i got between 16-20= E!!!!!!!!
Reply 44
Well the mark scheme for june 05 unit 1 was as follows

25 A
22 B
19 C
16 D
14 E
suneilr
Well the mark scheme for june 05 unit 1 was as follows

25 A
22 B
19 C
16 D
14 E

Yeah I knew they were lowered last time and I also think for the January 05 paper but Im not sure.
imo people found this exam easier so think they will go up. hope it doesnt though :p:
Reply 47
liverpool
imo people found this exam easier so think they will go up. hope it doesnt though :p:

Easier? :confused: :frown: :eek:
suneilr
Easier? :confused: :frown: :eek:

not for me :frown: but for some people i think they found it an easier paper than their recent past papers
Reply 49
same hear!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest