The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy in 2012

Scroll to see replies

Anyone going to Liverpool university and staying in prospect point?
Reply 921
Original post by maliam:)
Hi jackief, have you not been sent an email inviting you to complete boss? You need to complete it and then send in the evidence that they want, best to do it ASAP.
Are you local?

Hi Maliam, im from the next city Leicester so i'll be commuting in. Yourself?
Completed the form and gonna send the items off today as i have just been on a short break. So how many days now?
Reply 922
Original post by jackief
Hi Maliam, im from the next city Leicester so i'll be commuting in. Yourself?
Completed the form and gonna send the items off today as i have just been on a short break. So how many days now?

In from Brum, commuting in by public transport. Great on getting forms done. Only 33 days remaining:wink:
Wish they would get the time table out. Have you got it yet?
M:smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire
Reply 923
Hi M, I was under the impression that we picked up the timetable on the first day but i hope they send it soon as my work need to know the hrs i can do. Are you working along side the course? I've had nothing but C Hay did say it would be mid august when they send stuff out J :s-smilie:
Reply 924
Original post by jackief
Hi M, I was under the impression that we picked up the timetable on the first day but i hope they send it soon as my work need to know the hrs i can do. Are you working along side the course? I've had nothing but C Hay did say it would be mid august when they send stuff out J :s-smilie:

Hi Jackie, I called cov the other day and they said the same about the time table. I read on some of the other forums that depending on the course holidays/breaks could be set at any date. Confirmed that it is 40 weeks, have Easter, Xmas and 6 weeks summer. It is very frustrating as it would be handy in sorting out childcare.
I won't be working a job to start, have to balance uni with the family. It's a bit hard having a child under one who does not conform to routines and the other who is too active.
It would be nice to know how something to help prepare before we start, like books list so can budget and price them up.
I read on one of the comments that we start on the 24 not the 27 have you had confirmation on this yet?

M:smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire
Reply 925
Original post by welshy30
I only applied for Salford so its all or nothing for me. Its was difficult because I didnt have any other interviews to judge my performance. I'm actually from Wrexham in north Wales but moved to Midlands after completing my first degree. I'm moving to Manchester in the summer even if i dont get in to live with my partner, would just have to get job hunting instead.

I was the same, i thought i did ok ish in the group as in at least I actually said something, the interview was fine and the lady was lovely and 20 mins went quickly. I kinda knew what the written would be like but I just could'nt think of anything to write, it didnt help that everyone in the room was writing frantically as I just sat there trying to string a suitable sentence together. There were 15 in my group and everyone turned up! I suppose the only slight advantage to having to wait forever is the fact that some people may have accepted offers from other places so declined an interview.

Lots of luck!!

Hi, Please can you tell me what your group interview consisted of, such as what you did and what questions you were asked. Also what did the written assessment consist of? I have my interview in a few weeks - really nervous!
Thank you
Reply 926
Original post by 1smiley2
Hi, Please can you tell me what your group interview consisted of, such as what you did and what questions you were asked. Also what did the written assessment consist of? I have my interview in a few weeks - really nervous!
Thank you

All the Universities will have different interview processes. I will assume you aren't applying for Salford as I know that for both the FT and PT courses, interviews haven't yet been issued.

There are quite a lot of generic interview questions posted on this thread and others ones.
Hi, I'm applying for the occupational therapy course for 2015 at york St. John and I was wondering if anyone knows what the written tasks are about or based on!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending