The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy in 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Cara27
Anyone heard back from liverpool? And if so how long did they take to respond? :smile:

i heard back from them with an offer in 2 weeks if not less :smile: good luck
Reply 161
Original post by Rubz12345
Im applying tot OT too, ive only had an interview from coventry uni, ive also applied to sheffield hallam, liverpool, huddersfield and northampton. have u heard from any of ur universities yet? :smile: x

Ive applied to coventry, sheffield hallam, liverpool, norhtampton and teeside so very similar you heard back from any? ive had offers from liverpool and teeside, interview at coventry, interview coming up for northampton and nothing from shefield yet have you? :smile:
Reply 162
When did you submit your application and how long did it take for Northampton too get back too you? :smile:
Reply 163
Original post by maddy_93
Ive applied to coventry, sheffield hallam, liverpool, norhtampton and teeside so very similar you heard back from any? ive had offers from liverpool and teeside, interview at coventry, interview coming up for northampton and nothing from shefield yet have you? :smile:

hey, ive only had an interview at cov uni just waiting to hear from them now. havent heard from the others yet. have u had ur interview at cov uni or going to have one? :smile:
Reply 164
hey, ive only had an interview at cov uni just waiting to hear from them now. havent heard from the others yet. have u had ur interview at cov uni or going to have one? :smile:

had mine 21st dec, said would hear back by 10th and if not by then we were free to email them asking
Reply 165
Original post by Kirsty5
When did you submit your application and how long did it take for Northampton too get back too you? :smile:

Ermmmm....college made us submit ours early so i did it last week of November and literally under 2 weeks i think similar timing to covnetry, but ive had to change the interview day for northampton several times as it was meant to be wednesday but i have an exam so they moved it to the 25th but i have another exam so now its into feb =/
Reply 166
Original post by maddy_93
had mine 21st dec, said would hear back by 10th and if not by then we were free to email them asking

i had mine 21st Dec too lol and yh the wait is too long, its dragging lol
Reply 167
Im applying tot OT too, ive only had an interview from coventry uni, ive also applied to sheffield hallam, liverpool, huddersfield and northampton. have u heard from any of ur universities yet? :smile: x

only just seen thisss! i got an unconditional from liverpool a few months ago, and that was the only uni out of my choices that i rly wanted to go to, so i declined my other choices and put it as firm.. hahaha. where do you want to go most? xx
Reply 168
Hi everyone, Im all new to this but hoping I could get some help. I have a interview for OT at York ST John, has anybody had a interview or got any tips or advice,

Thanks

Sam xxx
Reply 169
Just make sure you know stuff about the profession, why you would be suitable, why you want to study at that uni, re read your personal statement lol, look on the college of occupational therpay website and look at whats current/ in the news with the proffesion stuff like that, and of course be yourself :smile: you have made it to interview, they like something, if its a group interview, dont be the most dominant person but dont jsut sit there get your opinions across etc enjoy them its all experience :smile:
Reply 170
thanks thats great x Its the unknown for the interview whats killing me haha xxxx
Reply 171
They are quite scary when you get there lol, but they make it very clear whats going to happen and plan for the day etc, and everyone will be feeling the same way and lectures etc are very understanding about how people feel going into those sorts of situations :smile: try not to worry im sure you will do great
Reply 172
I hope so, where r u appyling for ? xxx
Reply 173
Coventry, Liverpool, Sheffield Hallam, Teeside and Northampton how about you?
Reply 174
aww thank you, good luck to you too :smile: x

OMG.....just got a place at Cov...sooo excited!!!!:smile: I phoned them up and she said that I should've heard by now as my interview was on the 10th..she checked and told me i would be made an offer....wooohhhooo
ive had my interview at york st john :smile:

it was a group interview and they asked general questions to the whole group and you went round in a circle answering. then we got split into two smaller groups and had to do a presentation on what we say when someone asks us what OT is. then we had a short really easy written task where you had to do a list or spider diagram of what you would take into account when treating a person from a case study...didnt have to write much :smile:
Good luck!

Ive chosen UEA as my firm and liverpool as insurence :smile: so may see some of you there!!!
xx
Reply 176
Original post by zoeclarex
only just seen thisss! i got an unconditional from liverpool a few months ago, and that was the only uni out of my choices that i rly wanted to go to, so i declined my other choices and put it as firm.. hahaha. where do you want to go most? xx

aww thats really good, i really want to go cov because thats the closest. just waiting to hear from them nowww xx
Reply 177
Original post by sarahp
OMG.....just got a place at Cov...sooo excited!!!!:smile: I phoned them up and she said that I should've heard by now as my interview was on the 10th..she checked and told me i would be made an offer....wooohhhooo

omg thats really good!! congratulations!! i rang up just now but they said that the lady who deals with it all will be in on friday so ring up then but u should hear something soon. im soo worriedd xx
Reply 178
omg thats really good!! congratulations!! i rang up just now but they said that the lady who deals with it all will be in on friday so ring up then but u should hear something soon. im soo worriedd xx

Fingers crossed:crossedf:
Reply 179
Original post by Samboos
Hi everyone, Im all new to this but hoping I could get some help. I have a interview for OT at York ST John, has anybody had a interview or got any tips or advice,

Thanks

Sam xxx

Hi. I am new to this too, but i have also been offerend an interveiw at York St Johns.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending